DAX Trader EA
- Dax Trader EA uses different combinations of indicators.
- You can enable or disable each strategy or let the EA use all 2 strategies.
- This EA has a protection function in that the EA is not allowed to open positions above a spread to be set.
- Furthermore, you can set at what times the EA should only be active.
- In addition, you can set the EA to close all positions below a certain equity. Stop Loss and Take Profit can also be set for each trade.
- It is recommended to use accounts with five-digit quotes and moderate spread.
- The EA can be used with fixed lot size or automatic lot based on your equity.
No grid, no martingale, no arbitrage, no tick scalping!
- Use on several accounts is possible.
- Best result in DAX H1.
- Works with 4-5 digits brokers.
- Money management (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Maximum Spread, Minimum Equity, Fix Lot, AutoLot) is adjustable.
- Trading times are adjustable.
- Auto lot calculation.
- Fixed lot possibilty.
- Best timeframe: H1.
- Symbols: DAX.
- Minimum deposit: $500.
Manual adjustment possibilities
- Magic Number.
- Entry Percent.
- Maximum Lots.
- Fixed Lots.
- Minimum Equity to Stop the EA.
- Stop losses for each strategy.
- Take profit for each strategy.
- Maximum spread protection.
- Sunday open time.
- Sunday close time.
- Monday-Thursday open time.
- Monday-Thursday close time.
- Friday open time.
- Friday close time.
- Ignore Sunday trading.
- Close trades after session close.
- Close trades at Friday close.
- Magic Number - You can change Magic Number.
- Entry Percent - Your entry risk based on your equity value.
- Maximum Lots - Your Maximum Lot size value when using Entry percent.
- useFixedLot - Use Fixed Lot instead of AutoLot.
- Entry Lots - Your Lot size value.
- Use Spread Protection - Select if you want to use maximum spread protection.
- Maximum Spread (points) - Maximum allowed spread to open a position.
- Use Minimum Equity - Select if you want to use Equity Protection.
- Minimum Equity - Stop opening new trades, close all trades and disable the EA when equity is below X amount.
- Sunday Open - start trading time on Sunday. Enter time in seconds when the EA starts opening positions on Sundays.
- Sunday Close - end trading time on Sunday. Enter time in seconds when the EA stops opening positions on Sundays.
- Monday-Thursday Open - start trading time on Monday-Thursday. Enter time in seconds when the EA starts opening positions on Monday-Thursday.
- Monday-Thursday Close - end trading time on Monday-Thursday. Enter time in seconds when the EA stops opening positions between Monday-Thursday.
- Friday Open - start trading time on Friday. Enter time in seconds when the EA starts opening positions on Friday.
- Friday Close - end trading time on Friday. Enter time in seconds when the EA stops opening positions on Friday.
- Ignore Sunday - Select if the EA should trade on Sundays, true/false.
- Close at session Close - Close all positions after a session, true/false. Time you have setup before.
- Close at friday Close - the EA will close all positions at the end of Friday session.
- Use Strategy1 - Enable/Disable strategy 1.
- Stop Loss (pips) - Stop Loss value in pips for strategy 1.
- Take Profit (pips) - Take Profit value in pips for strategy 1.
- Use Strategy2 - Enable/Disable strategy 2.
- Stop Loss (pips) - Stop Loss value in pips for strategy 2.
- Take Profit (pips) - Take Profit value in pips for strategy 2.
- Stochastic Strategy.
- Envelopes Strategy.