Setslav Scalper S1 Aud Nzd Jpy
Setslav_Scalper_S1_AUD-NZD-JPY is an Expert Advisor developed specifically for working on real accounts, which does not require any strict conditions or a specific broker. It works under any market conditions:
- not sensitive to slippage;
- not sensitive to spread expansion;
- easily manages intraday fluctuations;
- easily sustains small gaps.
The Setslav_Scalper_S1_AUD-NZD-JPY operation is based on four strategies (rebound - rollback) for each instrument independent of each other. Each strategy is based on three indicators + mathematical calculations and technical analysis on a separate timeframe. All parameters can be optimized for any trading style. The EA may open multiple positions based on a single strategy. The number of opened orders can be selected in the parameters.
Additionally, Setslav_Scalper_S1_AUD-NZD-JPY is able to trade in different trading styles, which allows for full diversification of risks. All buyers will be provided with a number of set files for trading in 4 different styles:
- Project-1.set: - conservative (short-term, intraday) style. The default settings are used. It uses individual stop loss for each order with a risk of about 2% of the deposit, while the profit is summed for each strategy. No more that 2 orders are used per strategy.
- Project-2.set: - mixed style, including both intraday and long-term trading. Uses a common stop loss and a common profit for all orders on one instrument. It uses a complex setting using Trailing Stop, opening of orders in the positive zone of the first one, step increment and timing between orders. The advantage of this style is that even the unprofitable positions of any strategy can be compensated by a series of profitable orders of another strategy.
- Project-3.set: - trend (medium-term) trading style. Uses the default settings, but with increased risk levels and take profit level for each strategy.
- Project-4.set: - trend (long-term) trading style. This style is designed to fix a large profit during a trend movement of the traded instrument. The take profit level here is increased 5 times, and the risk level is increased 3 times compared to the default settings. It uses a complex setting using Trailing Stop, opening of orders in the positive zone of the first one, step increment and timing between orders. The stop loss level is individual (separate) for each order.
In essence, you get 4, absolutely different experts trading in different styles with different risks. And this is not the limit! You can choose the settings that suit you, and create your own style (unlike the others). Setslav_Scalper_S1_AUD-NZD-JPY makes it very easy.
Instruments used in trading:
Very important! Run the EA on one chart only (either XAUUSD, NZDJPY or XAGUSD), trading will be performed on two pairs simultaneously, independently of each other.
The most critical inputs
- Use_Panel = true - display the panel on the chart. If false – disabled
- DisableAllTrade_InfoOnly = false - disable all trading to allow viewing the trade results on a home PC, if the EA is running on VPS
- use_FIFO_rules = false - enable/disable trading in compliance with FIFO
- Symbol_1 = AUDJPY - trading symbol. To disable the instrument enter NO
- Symbol_2 = NZDJPY - trading symbol. To disable the instrument enter NO
- Symbol_3 = AUDNZD - trading symbol. To disable the instrument enter NO
- Risk_value = 3.0 - risk level
- x_Lot = 1.0 - multiplies the lot size of opened positions
- x_Profit = 1.0 - multiplies the profit of already open positions
- Perc_Loss_trade = 12.0 - works only if SL = 0 - loss as a percentage of the deposit to close all orders opened by the strategy
- Perc_Prof_trade = 0.5 - profit as a percentage of the deposit to close all orders opened by the strategy