Twinie is a powerful, clean and uncomplicated tool that allows traders to copy and monitor trades created by another twin Expert Advisor of your own, all in a fully controlled and automated way. Twinie not only copies what you decide to, but also monitors the twin Expert Advisor applying immediately any change on the Stop Loss, Take Profit or even closing a trade should the twin Expert Advisor close its original trade. Twinie gives you the power to decide who to copy from, when and how much. Twinie is intended to be used in conjunction with another Expert Advisor of your own.
- Twinie presents three possible statuses:
- Disallowed: Twinie is not allowed to perform any activity. Verify that the "Allow live trading" checkbox in the "Common" tab of Twinie properties is ticked, and that the "AutoTrading" button of your MetaTrader 4 Standard toolbar is active.
- Monitoring: Twinie is within the activity time window, and ready to monitor and trade.
- Sleeping: Twinie is active but out of the activity time window. No monitoring is carried out.
- Twinie monitors the MetaTrader 4 client during a period of time (certain days during a given time frame) looking for new trades opened by a twin Expert Advisor.
- Twinie copies only new trades opened during this time window from the twin Expert Advisor respecting currency pair, trade type, Stop Loss and Take Profit. Any modification made by the twin Expert Advisor on the Stop Loss and/or Take Profit on the original trade during this time window is immediately applied to the trade copied by Twinie.
- Twinie does not copy any existing trade opened by the twin Expert Advisor at the moment it starts monitoring.
- Twinie closes any trade closed by the twin Expert Advisor during the time window.
- Twinie does not close any trade opened at the moment it starts sleeping.
- Twinie respects with precision the time window for trading (only broker time in Demo version).
- Twinie remains sleeping out of the indicated time window. No trades nor modifications happen during this period.
- Twinie can be added to any chart regardless its currency pair and time frame. Twinie simply copies from the desired twin Expert Advisor.
- MAIN OPTIONS
- Twin: unique Magic Number of the Expert Advisor to copy/monitor trades from, e.g., "12345" (by default "0").
- Foreground: color picker for the foreground text (by default "White").
- WORKING TIME
- Start: 4-digit military-like time value with format HHMM (by default "0000").
- End: 4-digit military-like time value with format HHMM (by default "0000").
* The demo version of Twinie does not contain all parameters. For instance, the magic number and trade comment are not modifiable. Also Twinie demo will trade only 0.01 lots and the "Investment" feature is not available. The "Working Days" option is disabled as well as the option to select the working time as local time (PC time) instead of broker time. Please refer to the full version of Twinie for a complete list of features.
Important technical note: after disallowing/unloading Twinie make sure there is a lapse of 15 seconds before allowing/loading Twinie again. This is needed in order to preserve any existing trades that Twinie might have left open at the moment it went to sleep or was disallowed/unloaded.