Autotrader Dashboard Trading System
Autotrader Dashboard Trading System is an Expert Advisor using customized indicators.
The Dashboard works on the idea: Cut your losses short, but let your profits run on. At the same time, it scans all 28 currency pairs one by one and then identifies entry points and opens suitable orders.
- The EA only needs to be placed on any chart on any timeframe.
- The Dashboard can work with difference types of currency format and with difference number of currency pairs.
- Shows number of opened buy orders, number of opened sell orders, size of opened buy lots, size of opened sell lots, profit and signals for all currency pairs.
- Colors on each rows show trend of currency pair (see screenshot 1).
- Arrows of signal show trend and entry points of currency pairs (see screenshot 1).
- Click on the button Close to close all orders for that symbol, that have magic number equal to the one set in the inputs.
- Click on the button Buy to open a Buy order for that symbol, the order has lots size basic_lot and magic number set in the inputs.
- Click on the button Sell to open a Sell order for that symbol, the order has lots size basic_lot and magic number set in the inputs.
- Click on the button Close All to close all orders for all 28 symbols, that have magic number equal to the one set in the inputs.
- Click on the button Reset to reset initial parameters.
- Magic number shown in the comment text (see screenshot 1).
- The Dashboard shows Balance, Equity, Margin and Profit.
Parameter Settings (see screenshot 2)
Parameters are set as for 4-digit servers. They will be auto recalculated for 5-digit servers.
- Magic_Number: unique identifier of averaging orders.
- Basic_Lot: Initial lot size.
- Extra_Lot1: First extra lot.
- Extra_Lot2: Second extra lot.
- Profit_Distance: Minimum grid step distance from profit order for next order.
- Save_Distance: Minimum grid step distance from loss order for next order.
- Take_Profit: Take profit. If 0, Take_Profit is not used.
- Stop_Loss: Stop Loss. If 0, Stop_Loss is not used.
- Set_Spread: Maximum spread to open an order.
- Start_Time: When to start trading (GMT+3).
- End_Time: When to stop trading (GMT+3).
- Target_Money_By_Symbol: The Dashboard auto closes all orders by the symbol when its profit bigger than Target_Money_By_Symbol.
- Enable_All_Pairs: If false, the Dashboard works with only the current financial instrument. If true, the Dashboard works with all 28 currency pairs (recommended).
- Enable_User_Pairs: If false, the Dashboard works with default currency pairs. If true, the Dashboard works with USER_PAIRS (see next parameter USER_PAIRS).
- USER_PAIRS: comma-separated list of symbols to be traded.
System Rules (see the screenshots 3 and 4)
- From 2 AM to 4 AM, start trading by clicking the Reset button to reset the parameters (note: do not start trading outside this period).
- Remember the total amount of money in your account (initial balance).
- Click "Enable Automated trading".
- After 12PM, if Equity is over Initial Balance or if you get your desired profit (sometimes, you need to wait 1 or 2 days), click Close All.
- If all orders are closed, click "Disable Automated Trading".
- Repeat step 1 on the next day.
For those who want to trade by using the user buttons (screenshot 5)
A. 3-step to Buy
- Check “Blue” color on the row of that symbol.
- Check “Upwards Arrow” on the column of the symbol.
- Press “Buy” button of the symbol.
B. 3-step to Sell
- Check “Red” color on the row of that symbol.
- Check “Downwards Arrow” on the column of the symbol.
- Press “Sell” button of the symbol.
- The Dashboard opens buy/sell order with lots size = Basic_Lot.
- ”0” is magic number of opened order.
- The dashboard does not take care of the orders anymore.
- I recommend to use a low spread ECN broker and a low latency VPS.
- I recommend $1000 with Basic_Lot = 0.01, Extra_Lot1 = 0.02, Extra_Lot2 = 0.03 and Target_Money_By_Symbol = 30. If your account balance is about $2000 you can double them (Basic_Lot = 0.02, Extra_Lot1 = 0.04, Extra_Lot2 = 0.06 and Target_Money_By_Symbol = 60).
- Settings on "screenshot 2" are recommended.
I will always help you if you have any questions, just PM me for questions or to receive the latest information.
Please contact me if there are problems with the EA or if you need assistance in live trading.
Let profits grow up and close with the best profits.
So in the new version 1.1, the Dashboard can work with difference types of currency format and with difference number of currency pairs.
For example, you can choice currency pairs, that you want to trade by setting input parameters Enable_User_Pairs = true and USER_PAIRS = 'your currency pairs'. USER_PAIRS is comma-separated list of symbols to be traded.