The Expert Advisor trades EURUSD on М30 chart. It has been tested using data from 1999 to 2014. The Expert Advisor works on a real account, opening 1 position at a time. It uses TP, SL and TS, performing 8-10 deals a month. In the input data, N is the deposit load in % (for a USD account with leverage 1:100). I recommend to use the value of up to 5%, although the Expert Advisor will be functional at N=10 but will show big drawdown of up to 70%. Drawdown is possible in the course of operation.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit in points.
- TrailingStop - Trailing Stop in points.
- StopLoss - Stop Loss in points.
- Variable1 - variable 1.
- Variable2 - variable 2.
- Variable3 - variable 3.
- N - deposit load in % for a USD account with leverage 1:100.
- Deviation - deviation in points at order opening/closing.
- MagicNumber - magic number of the order that the program is working with.