Candle Close Time by Hitz
Candle Close Time indicator is used to track the time remaining or passed on a current candle at any point of time. To get notified set the time in format DD:HH:MM:SS.
EnableNotify = true & (Day Left: Hour Left: Minute Left: Second Left) = 00:02:20:20.
Let’s say remaining time to close candle is 00:03:23:21 (DD:HH:MM:SS).
Now, when the time remaining reaches below 00:02:20:20, it shows an Alert box.
You can hide all the information displayed in the chart by setting false to Show On Chart.
- Candle Close Time: To show the time remaining or passed on a current candle
- Remaining Time: Shows the remaining time
- Passed Time: Shows the passed time
- Enable Notification: Enable the notification setting
- Day Left: Days left for notify
- Hour Left: Hour left for notify
- Minute Left: Minute left for notify
- Second Left: Second left for notify
- Display: Shows the indicator information on chart
- Location: Location of the display window
- Top-Left: Display all the details in top-left place
- Bottom-Left: Display all the details in bottom-left place
- Font Size: Size of the font
- Other Color: General Color
- Header/Footer Color: Header and footer color of display window
- Background Color: Background color of display window
- Position X: X-axis position of display window
- Position Y: Y-axis position of display window
Connect with me at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hitaroratrader
You can contact me for:
- Any bug fixing or clarification in the indicator.
- New additions to the indicator.
- Automating the indicator based on your strategy.