This EA uses a number of different strategies to get the best positions for entering trades. The EA works with "Ichimoku" and local minimum\maximum price levels and with "Fibonacci" as support and resistance levels. If there is a price retracement up from "Ichimoku" or minimum\maximum levels or "Fibonacci" price levels, it is a buy signal. If there is a price retracement down from "Ichimoku" or minimum\maximum levels or "Fibonacci" price levels, it is a sell signal. It also trades with candlestick pattern and "Bollinger Bands" indicator. When a candlestick pattern is formed (engulfing, hanging man, hammer) and the pattern touches the "Bollinger Bands" indicator then we will receive a trading signal to buy or sell according to the terms.
This EA uses a strategy that is based on martingale: if the trade goes counter-direction in a certain number of pips then another trade will be opened with duplicated sized lot every step.
The Expert Advisor works on four different timeframes simultaneously.
The Expert Advisor is a multicurrency, multistock and multitimeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1) Expert Advisor.
This version has a built-in algorithm that calculates the price rate of change within the smaller and higher timeframe in relation to the timeframe which you work with.
This Expert Advisor works only with open\close price of every bar.
- Period_MA_1 - Period for calculation of MA1, should be 1-100.
- Period_MA_2 - Period for calculation of MA2, should be 1-100.
- Bars_V - Amount of bars for calculating rate, should be 1-100.
- Aver_Bars - Amount of bars for smoothing, should be 1-100.
- History - Amount of history bars for calculation, should be 100-1000.
- Period_MA_0 - Period of supporting MA for current timeframe, should be 1-100.
- K - Amplifier gain, should be 1-20.
- Mom_Sell - value of sell trigger level of "Momentum" indicator, should be 0.1 - 3.
- Mom_buy - value of buy trigger level of "Momentum" indicator, should be 0.1 - 3.
- MomLength - value of "Momentum" indicator.
- TakeProfit - value of take profit level, should be 10-60.
- PipStep - Distance in pips to open a new trade, should be 10-50.
- MaxTrade - maximum trades that can run, should be 3-8.
- UseTime - The choice of whether to use EA working hours, true/false.
- HourStart - Time for the EA to start working, should be 1-24.
- HourEnd - Time for the EA to stop working, should be 1-24.
- BollingerPeriod - Bollinger bands indicator period, should be from 7-40, standard value is 20.
- BollingerDeviation - standard deviation of Bollinger bands indicator, should be from 1-4, standard value is 2.
- Period_MA - period of moving average, should be from 3-50.
- Method_MA - method of moving average, should be from 0-3.
- Price_MA - price of moving average, should be from 0-8.
- Shift_MA - shift of moving average, should be from 0-5.
- Distance - step in pips between two Moving Averages, should be 10 - 50.
- FastMA - value of fast "Moving Average" indicator, should be 1 - 15.
- SlowMA - value of slow "Moving Average" indicator, should be 20 - 100.
- Close Maximum Orders - Close all orders if there are more than maximum predefind orders.
- EAMagicNumber - different number for each pair/stock window that you open simultaneously.
This demo EA is limited in variables that are predefined:
- Lots - 0.01 is predefined. Not changeable and not visible.
- Multiply - Multiplier value every step of new trade, is predefined to the value of 2. Not changeable and not visible.
Link to standard version:
"History"-not in use.
"MomLength"-not in use.
"BollingerPeriod"-not in use.
"BollingerDeviation"-not in use.
"Method_MA"-not in use.
"Price_MA"-not in use.
"Shift_MA"-not in use.
CLOSEMAXORDERS - Close all orders if there are more than maximum predefind orders.
In demo version the EA can work only on "EURUSD"