The Fisher strategy is based on a price movement. New positions are opened when crossing a zero line - Fisher Transform indicator. The default settings are meant for EURGBP H1.
------ Strategy properties -----
- Amount for a new position [lot] = 0.01.
- Maximum position amount [lot] = 1.
- Amount to add on addition [lot] = 1 - same direction signal (no used).
- Amount to close on reduction [lot] = 1 - opposite signal (not used).
- Stop Loss [point] = 0 (not used).
- Break Even [point] = 0 (not used).
- Martingale Multiplier = 0 (not used).
------ Fisher Transform indicator parameters ------
- Period = 10 - indicator period, previous bar value is not used.
------ Take Profit indicator parameters ------
- Take Profit = 50 - take profit - 50 points.
------ EA parameters ------
- Stop trading at min account = 0 - if the deposit falls below this value, the EA closes all positions and stops an automated trading (not used).
- Ensure maximum Stop Loss [point] = 0 - EA sets SL to a certain value. The value is located at the points. For example: 200 means 200 pips for a four-digit broker and 20 points for a five-digit one (not used).
- Bar closing advance [sec] =15 - number of seconds before the expected bar is closed (not used).
- Write a log file = false - EA writes events to file when Write_Log_File = true.
- Custom order comment.
Expert Advisor operation logic
- New buy positions are opened under the following conditions: Fisher Transform (Open, 10) crosses the zero line upwards.
- New sell positions are opened under the following conditions: Fisher Transform (Open, 10) crosses the zero line downwards.
- Positions are closed when reaching 50 points from the last entry price by take profit.
- Low amount of orders, the minimum is one order per day.
- Significant drawdown.
- It is recommended to download the demo version of the Expert Advisor and launch it on a demo account on EURGBP H1 to verify its operability.
- Deposit – at least $100 per 0.01 lot.
- Calculate your deposit and lot based on the tests in the terminal so that you can withstand the drawdown.
- A small deposit is likely to cause a large drawdown and a loss of an account.
- The presence of profit today does not guarantee that it remains tomorrow.