Multitool might come in handy for traders who use trading strategies based on the correlation of currency pairs. With such trading method, it is important to determine which of the instruments should be sold and bought at the moment. This is where the indicator comes into play. It can clearly place the quotes of two currency instruments in one window and the nature of their movement can be used to determine the instrument for buying and selling.
- Symbol1 - the first symbol.
- Symbol2 - the second symbol.
- ControlBars - the number of bars in the sample.
- PeriodMa - period of the moving average.
- PlusColor - color of the positive indication.
- MinusColor - color of the negative indication.
- NameBase - name of the database.