The fully automated QScalper Expert Advisor determines the reversal points and opens the specified number of orders in each direction. Each order has a specified level of take-profit and is protected by stop loss.
For best results, ECN accounts with tight spreads and a fast VPS are recommended.
By default, QScalper is configured for use as a night scalper (GMT+2) for the USDCHF currency pair on the M5 timeframe.
- Minimum drawdown.
- Minimum deposit - any.
- does not use high-risk strategies, such as martingale, grid, hedging, etc.
- Suitable for any currency pairs.
- Works on any timeframe.
- Protection against spread expansion when opening an order.
- Trailing mode.
- Split mode - closing a profitable order in parts.
- Money Management system with full risk control.
- MagicId - unique number of the EA.
- Timeframe - working timeframe.
- Start Hour, End Hour - time interval for opening orders.
- Friday End Hour - time to stop opening orders on Friday.
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread for opening orders.
- MaxLot - maximum lot size of one order.
- LotType - lot selection mode:
- LotManual - order lot is equal to MainLot.
- LotRisk - lot is calculated based on the risk level of FactorRisk.
- LotAuto - lot depends on the account equity and FactorAuto.
- MainLot - order lot value (for the LotManual mode).
- FactorRisk - maximum allowable loss per order, % of AccountEquity (works in the LotRisk mode).
- FactorAuto - AccountEquity per MainLot (works in the LotAuto mode).
- Orders - the maximum number of orders for each direction.
- IndValue - value of indicators.
- AutoTP - automatic calculation of levels for closing orders.
- TPFactor - coefficient to calculate the levels for closing orders, %.
- Takeprofit - take profit.
- Stoploss - stop loss.
- Trailing - enable (true) or disable (false) the trailing stop function (if Orders=1).
- TrailStart - distance from the order opening price to activate trailing stop.
- TrailStop - the maximum distance from the price to the stop loss level in trailing stop.
- Split - enable (true) or disable (false) the Split mode - partial closure of orders in the amount of SplitLot every SplitStep units (if Orders=1).
- SplitStart - distance from the order open price to activate the Split mode.
- SplitStep - step of the Split mode.
- SplitLot - percentage of the remaining order volume closed at each step.