False Breakout Advisor
False Breakout Advisor combines triple top and bottom chart patterns with false breakout signal. It is a fully automatic EA based on the same logic as False Breakout indicator.
EA can be used on virtually any instrument and timeframe after they've been tested thoroughly. It trades with market orders and also gives you the tools to apply different types of money management and profit protection, however it always uses stop loss and doesn't include toxic risk management methods like martingale.
False Breakout Advisor also gives you control over timing of your entries, you can select specific months, days and hours when trading is allowed.
EA opens a buy order if a pattern shown in the logo is observed and opens a sell order when the reversed one shows up.
Robot built based on a set of ready algorithms (so called "engine") which has been developed, improved, polished and checked for errors over the months.
Please note, that the profitability itself will considerably vary depending on instrument and timeframe used.
Expert Advisor Test Results
Having initial deposit of $10 000, EA earned $1286 on EURJPY H1 in the period from January 1, 2015 to January 1, 2018 with fixed 0.1 lots (0.01 lots per $1000). Absolute drawdown - 20.74, relative drawdown - 1.82%.
You can receive similar data by downloading the demo version and testing it with set files below:
- timeFrameToTrade: choose current or any timeframe of your choice (choosing higher timeframe and backtesting on one-minute data will allow you to backtest with higher precision)
- Months To Trade: allowed months for trading (from 1 to 12, separated by comma)
- Days to Trade: allowed weekdays to trade (from 1 to 5 = Monday - Friday, separated by comma)
- tradingHours: allowed hours to trade (from 0 to 23, separated by comma)
- stopLossMethod: choose from the list
- fixedStopLoss (used only if selected as SL method ): fixed stop loss in points
- adjustSL (increase (>0) or drecrease (<0) SL by X points): change final SL further by decreasing or increasing it by points of your choice
- takeProfitMethod: choose from the list
- fixedTakeProfit (used only if selected as TP method): fixed take profit in points
- tpToSlRatio (used only if takeProfitMethod = SL Multiple): if used, take profit will be equal to stop loss multiplied by this number
- adjustTP (increase (>0) or drecrease (<0) SL by X points): change final take profit further by decreasing or increasing it by points of your choice
- tradeRiskPercent (used if fixedLotSize = 0): percentage of balance to risk per trade
- fixedLotSize: fixed lot size
- breakEven (used if > 0 AND if > breakEvenLock): points in profit for breakeven to be activated
- breakEvenLock: points to secure after breakeven activation
- trailingStop (used if > 0): trailing stop in points
- trailWait: defer TS trigger by points of your choice
- comment: order comment
- magic: order magic number (shall be different for each instance of the EA)
- ZigZag Depth: depth parameter of ZigZag indicator used for entry calculations
- ZigZag Deviation: deviation parameter of ZigZag indicator used for entry calculations
- ZigZag Backstep: backstep parameter of ZigZag indicator used for entry calculations
Please, test and optimize EA on your own on each pair & timeframe of your choice before trading. It is recommended to optimize EA once in 2-3 months on 3 years to date period.
About The Author