Daylight is a trading system based on 3 indicators.
Market entry and exit points are determined using three moving averages and filtered by 2 the OsMA and Stochastic oscillators.
When the price moves in favorable direction, the EA transfers stop loss to breakeven, and it also uses take profit.
It works in 4-digit accounts and automatically converts all parameters for 5-digits accounts (if necessary).
It is recommended for use on EURUSD M15, M30, GBPUSD M15.
Parameter sets will be provided in the Comments section.
- Lots - lot size.
- MoneyManagment(true/false) - automatic calculation of lot size.
- Step - step.
- Magic - magin number.
- OrdersTotalMax - the maximum number of orders.
- StopLoss - stop loss.
- TakePtofit - take profit.
- Maperiod1 - period of the moving average 1.
- Mashift1 - shift of the moving average 1.
- Maperiod2 - period of the moving average 2.
- Mashift2 - shift of the moving average 2.
- Mapeiod3 - period of the moving average 3.
- Mafhift3 - shift of the moving average 3.
- Stok_per - period of the main line.
- Stod_per - period of the auxiliary line.
- Sto_Slowing - slowing.
- fast_ema_period - averaging period for calculation of the fast moving average.
- slow_ema_period - averaging period for calculation of the slow moving average.
- signal_period - averaging period for calculation of the signal line.