Breakout Price is a breakout scalper robot.
The strategy is based on a breakout from the distance between the price and the moving average indicator. Opening positions on extreme overbought conditions or extreme oversold conditions allows minimizing loss.
The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss, The Larry Williams Percent Range indicator, the Moving Average indicator and trailing stop.
- Martingale is not used.
- Does not accumulate loss.
- Good testing results with 99,9% of simulation quality.
- Automatic lot calculation.
- Money management system.
- No martingale, no grid, no arbitrage.
- Easy to set up.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Broker with fast execution.
- VPS is recommended.
- Five-digit accounts.
- TrailingStar - the distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Risk - the ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions.
- Param - Averaging period for calculation.
- Value - Moving Average multiplier.