Early Morning Scalper ATR
Early Morning Scalper ATR is an Expert Adviser that fully automatic that work only on a specific time of each day, the early morning of the Asian Forex market.
It has an advanced algorithm for forex trading internally and also it has some sophisticate internal indicators to detect and analyse the price ranges, period and strength of the market by detecting small deviations.
Early Morning Scalper ATR has the initial Stop Loss and the Take Profit functions to help to assure the account balance of users. On the other hand, this Expert Adviser will operate with orders more cleverly and more dynamically thanks to its enhanced Trailing Stop function. Early Morning Scalper ATR will try to close positions when it detects that the market tendency and conditions leave to be the appropriate.
Spread and slippage controlling filters help to avoid the useless entries; this would work for saving the account balance from big losses in too volatile conditions. Early Morning Scalper ATR is designed to trade systematically at Asian Forex market session however; each user can decide the desired trading hours.
- Recommended currency pairs: GBPAUD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDCAD
- Recommended timeframe: M5
- General recommendations: VPS
- Open positions during the early morning of the Asian Forex market.
- Stoploss and sophisticate tailing to help to assure the account balance.
- Sophisticate internal indicator to analyse the market tendency and its strength.
- Spread filter.
- Slippage filter.
- CPU & Memories friendly program for the PC.
- OrderComment: You can decide your own order comment.
- GMTOffset: Please adjust this parameter to your broker’s GMT offset. (Default 2)
- GMTOpenHour: The timing that this Expert Adviser begins to work.
- GMTCloseHour: The timing that this Expert Adviser stops working.
- GMTAllCloseHour: The timing to close all opened positions by this Expert Adviser.
- Stop Monday Morning Trading: “True” means no opening positions on Monday morning
- Stop Tuesday Morning Trading: “True” means no opening positions on Tuesday morning
- Stop Wednesday Morning Trading: “True” means no opening positions on Wednesday morning
- Stop Thursday Morning Trading: “True” means no opening positions on Thursday morning
- Stop Friday Morning Trading: “True” means no opening positions on Friday morning
- Stop Long: “True” means no opening long positions
- Stop Short: “True” means no opening short positions
- Fixed lot size: Please set this parameter if you select “False” for “AutomatedTrading”.
- AutomatedTrading: True/False
- LotPer : Lot size per account balance. Please set this parameter if you select “True” for the “AutomatedTrading”.
- MaxSpread: Max spread to be allowed.
- Slippage: Max slippage to be allowed.
- TakeProfit: Take profit parameter.
- StopLoss: Stoploss parameter.
- EntrySL: Initial Stoploss parameter.
- UseSummerTime: Default is False.
- UseTrailing: Default is “True”.
- StartTrailingStop: Initial points to activate the “Trailing Stop”.
- TrailingDistance: The distance points to update the stoploss by the “Trailing Stop”.