Fibo Price change demo
Fibo Price change demo is a multicurrency, multistock and multitimeframe Expert Advisor. Fibo Price change demo Expert Advisor can work with any currency pair/stock. It can work with all timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1). It uses a strategy based on breakout of 32 support and resistance levels of "Fibonacci" monthly levels and "Ichimoku" indicator line levels. It uses Fibonacci monthly levels and "Ichimoku" indicator line levels as support and resistance levels.
The Fibo Price change demo Expert Advisor finds the trend with two Moving Averages and a distance between them to check volatility. It also has a special built-in algorithm that calculates the price rate of change within the smaller and higher timeframe in relation to the timeframe which you work with.
The Fibo Price change demo works only with open\close price of every bar!
Fibo Price change demo Expert Advisor is limited in two variables: "Maximum risk" is predefined to 0.01, and also "Lot" volume is predefined to 0.01.
The EA works in two modes:
If "Switch" = "1" the EA works with "Fibonacci" and "Ichimoku" indicator as breakout levels. If the price crosses both the "Fibonacci" and "Ichimoku" levels upwards then we will receive a buy signal. And vice versa for sell signal: if the price crosses both the "Fibonacci" and "Ichimoku" levels downwards then we will receive a sell signal.If "Switch" = "0" the EA works with "Fibonacci" and "Ichimoku" indicator as support and resistance retracement levels.
If there is a price retracement up it is a buy signal, and if there is a price retracement down it is a sell signal.
You can work with or without trailing stop:
If "TralingStop" = 0, then the trailing stop loss will not work.
If "TralingStop" = values from 10 to 100, then the trailing stop loss will work.
With the "TrailingStop" the stop loss price level will change its position at the value in pips you set.
The Expert Advisor is a multicurrency, multistock and multitimeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1) Expert Advisor.
The Expert Advisor works on four different timeframes simultaneously.
You have the option to send a push notification to your phone, so it will ring for every trade.
You have the option to send a mail notification to your email, so it will let you know about every trade.
Trade volume of a position depends on previous trading results.
It provides the possibility to limit the maximum risk (in % of deposit) of the trade.
You can activate trailing stop.
Each deal is protected by stop orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit).
- Switch - When "Switch" = "1" breakout mode, When "Switch" = "0" retracement mode.
- History - Amount of history bars for calculation, should be 10-50.
- Period_MA_0 - Period of supporting MA for current timeframe, should be 1-50.
- Period_MA_1 - Period of calculated MA, should be 1-50.
- Bars_V - Amount of bars for calculating rate, should be 3-50.
- Aver_Bars - Amount of bars for smoothing, should be 3-50.
- K - Amplifier gain, should be 1-20.
- ***Lots - 0.01, predefined. *** not changeable, not visible.
- ***MaximumRisk - 0.001, predefined. *** not changeable, not visible.
- DecreaseFactor - decrease from total margin if you lose a trade.
- TralingStop - set a value from 10 to 100 to activate trailing stop, "0" will not activate trailing stop.
- Stop_Loss - value of stop loss level, should be 10-100.
- Take_Profit - value of take profit level, should be 10-200.
- MACD_Threshold - filtering ending trends, should be 70 - 95.
- Mom_Sell - value of sell trigger level of Momentum indicator, should be 0.1 - 3.
- Mom_Buy - value of buy trigger level of Momentum indicator, should be 0.1 - 3.
- MomLength - value of Momentum indicator, should be 7-50.
- Distance - step in pips between two Moving Averages, should be 10 - 50.
- FastMA - value of fast Moving Average indicator, should be 1 - 15.
- SlowMA - value of slow Moving Average indicator, should be 20 - 100.
- Maxc - value of stop protection level min/max of candles back, should be 3 - 10.
- MagicNumber - different number for each pair/stock window you open simultaneously.