Drawdown Control MT4
Smart Draw down Control is a Expert Advisor for recovering losses of positions that were opened in the wrong direction (that were opened by another EA or manually), without using dangerous martingale methods.
Smart Draw down Control EA try to close wrong positions without any loss and without any profit (Recover Wrong Positions), by using mathematical methods and without using martingale methods. This EA places some positions in opposite direction and some positions in direction of wrong position and manage these positions with mathematical methods until recovering total loss of the position.
The EA is very simple and without complicated input parameters. The only three main parameters must be set:
- Test Mode: Set to NO
- Wrong Position Ticket: Ticket of existing wrong position
- Action Mode: Conservative, Fast (Conservative for lowest risk and longer time to close position, Fast try to close wrong position as soon as possible)
For testing the EA you must enter a position information in wrong direction.:
- Test Mode: Set to YES
- Wrong Position Ticket: Anything, ignored in test mode
- TESTER Wrong Position Time: The time for inserting wrong position in the format: hh:mm as example: 15:35. Position will be opened in market price at time you specified on start date of your testing period.
- TESTER Wrong Position Direction: BUY or SELL
- TESTER Wrong Position Volume: Volume of the wrong position (lots)
Recommendations and Using Conditions
- Works best for positions with large volumes. (>0.1 lots). If your deposit is low, using cent or micro accounts is better.
- Attach the EA to the same symbol chart that you want to recover loss.
- Any Time Frame can be used.
- If you have several symbols or positions in wrong direction, you can attach the EA on more than one chart and the EA works correctly.
- You can continue trading on your account. The EA manages your wrong position and own opened positions until recovering loss.
- It is strongly recommended that set "Account History" tab of your terminal to "All History".
Shortcut Group is ready to help you about using the EA, Please don't hesitate to contact me.Visit our other useful utilities and experts here.