GRat PAMM Corr
GRat PAMM Corr is an autocorrector for positions opened on a PAMM-account.
- The adjustment is made after depositing/withdrawing funds and after closing orders opened according to the main strategy (hereinafter referred to as the "main" ones).
- The cumulative open position is adjusted to within the lot step. The remainder, which is not corrected due to rounding to the lot step, is transferred to the next adjustment.
- The time interval to check for depositing/withdrawing and closing of the main orders is specified in the parameter.
- Autocorrector is attached to the chart of the symbol where the open positions need to be adjusted. It is possible to adjust several symbols on one account, if a separate instance is run on each chart.
- You can set the time and amount of the withdrawal to preliminarily reduce the open positions before real withdrawal of a large amount in order to exclude a stop out. To do this, specify the withdrawal amount in the N<Symbol>HH:MM global variable of the terminal (F3), where:
- [Symbol] - the symbol where the open positions need to be adjusted;
- HH:MM - server time of the preliminary correction (1-2 minutes before the real withdrawal). For example, to pre-adjust the open orders for EURUSD at 12:00 with an upcoming withdrawal of $10,000 at 12:01, create a global terminal variable named CorrEURUSD12:00 and set it to 10000.
Attention! After setting the variable, the Expert Advisor needs to be reinitialized (Press F7, then click OK).
- Not tested for positions opened in different directions simultaneously.
- Does not correct pending orders.
- When opening the main orders, you should keep a constant ratio of the lot size to the account equity (set in parameters).
- The main orders should be closed according to the strategy completely (not partially).
- Lots - lot size of the main order opened, with the account equity specified in the Equity parameter.
- Equity - the account equity, at which the size of the main order lot is equal to Lots.
- CorrMagic - "magic" number of corrective orders. It should differ from the "magic" number of the main orders.
- CorrSeconds - time interval to check if correction is necessary.
- Open a demo account in USD, deposit 300 USD, connect to it in the terminal.
- Run the EA on the EURUSD chart with the default settings.
- Manually open 3 BUY orders with 0.01 lot each.
- Deposit 100 USD. The corrective order BUY 0.01 lot should be opened.
- Delete any 2 main orders of the 3. The corrective order BUY 0.01 lot should be closed.
- Create global variable of the terminal (F3) named CorrEURUSDHH:MM=300, where HH:MM is the current server time + 1 min. Reinitialize the Expert Advisor, wait for 1 minute. The main order should be closed.