Simba EA MT5
Simba EA is a medium-term EA for MT5 (and MT4).
It embeds a basic but effective price breakthrough strategy based on S/R levels.
The EA is meant to be used with EURUSD, GBPUSD & USDJPY, whatever the timeframe it'll always perform calculation using M15.
- Take profit (in points) : 0 to disable it
- Trailing stop (in points) : 0 to disable it
- Stop loss (in points) : 0 to disable it
- Maximum spread : Simba won't open positions if the spread is higher than ...
- Time filtering : all time periods there aren't traded
- Syntax : <day1>:from1-to1/<day2>:from2-to2
- Days are : Mon(day), Tue(sday), Wed(nesday), Thu(rsday), Fri(day), Sat(urday), Sun(day), All (all days)
- From & to are : 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 (GMT)
- Example 1 - "Stop trading every Monday from 10 to 12 and every Friday from 14 to 16h GMT" ---> Mon:10-12/Fri:14-16
- Example 2 - "Trading everyday only from 8h GMT to 22h GMT" ---> All:0-8/All:22-0
- The lower the spread is the better the performance of Simba will be - keep in mind that a spread = 1 + commission roundturn of (3.5*2=7) is like a spread = 8 !
- The lower the ping with the broker is, the better the performance of Simba will be
- ECN broker, 5-digits, netting & hedging mode
- A massive deposit isn't required <=100USD can do it!
- Reoptimize to make it suits your own environment
- Some months are profitable, others aren't: 3 months at least needed to make yourself a opinion