KISS is an acronym for "Keep it simple, stupid" as a design principle that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated.
This expert is the result of simplifying at maximum level the algorithms of the others SFE 'price action' based experts, with the goal of approach more the expectation offered in the backtest with the performance in forward.
At same time, the use of the expert is also the simplest in the SFE family.
The expert implements a random factor in the distance of the SL and TP values, for don't set all the operations of different traders at the same level. This explains why we wil not get the same results if we repeat the backtest.
Pairs and timeframes
The expert can be used in any pair. The timeframes of this expert are M5, M15, M30 and H1.
- Pairs_List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected. The expert will process all the list of pairs from one chart on his timeframe. So, only one chart for each timeframe is needed. (Applies only in live trading. In the backtest, the expert trades the selected pair)
- Fixed_Order_Size. Order size in lots. Used if the parameter 'BALANCE_FOR_EVERY_001_Lots' is zero.
- Balance_For_Every_001_Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of balance.
- Autolot_Balance_Percentage. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (value between 0-200.0).
- Apply_FIFO_Compliant. set 'yes' ONLY if your account is FIFO compliant (and launch only in 1 timeframe).
- Order_Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #period #magic