Please refer to my blog from here to see latest updates on the EA or my other EAs
- EA Creator enables you to create your own strategy just by simple clicks with unlimited options by easily combining different indicators with already built-in strategies.
- Once you reach your very own strategy you can convert it to a complete EA full of options (TP, SL, modified martingale, hedging, trailing stop and break-even) without any experience in programming.
- EA Creator is the tool for anyone who got a brilliant idea or strategy that believed it would work but he didn't try it because it would take a lot of time and couldn't program an EA to test it.
- The idea about programming is imagining how accurate you can get if you combine signals from different indicators with different settings and time-frames at the same time. For example: you will buy when Stochastic, RSI, CCI all of them with different time-frames give you the buy signal at the same time.
- All you have to do is to choose your desired indicators, enable them in the settings, edit their settings and time-frames to suit your requirements, edit the common EA settings (like TP, SL, martingale, etc.) and you have your own EA! Start to change settings, try different combinations of indicators and time-frames - you literally have unlimited options. None to blame now, it's up to you.
- EA Creator contains 10 of the most popular indicators fully modifiable so you can change each setting of the indicator just by a click and not just that but you will get also 6 sets of each indicator so you can combine different setting for each indicator and even on different time-frames.
- Each indicator has been already embedded with tested and approved strategy and all these strategies are explained in the full guide from here. The Indicators are: Candle patterns, Stochastic, MACD (with 2 different strategies), Moving Averages (Trending & Crossing), RSI, ADX, CCi, Parabolic SAR and Bollinger Bands.
- You can choose for how many minutes you will disable the pairs and on which type of news (High, Med, Low or NFP), the EA can also draw lines on the chart to indicate that and will notify you on screen prior to news.
- Allow web request in terminal for http://www.dailyfx.com/ and http://ec.forexprostools.com/.
- See the guide here to learn how to setup the magic number as it requires specific order.
- Examples of already built strategies along with set files will be found in the first comment.
- If you need a ready strategy then this utility isn't for you and you can take a look at my other EAs.
Note: This is just a brief illustration, the complete list along with more explanation will be found in the Full Guide.
- Common EA Settings:
- AutoLot: Auto calculating lot size
- Risk: How much can you afford to lose in each trade
- Decimals: the number of decimal places in lot size
- Trailing Level: defines how much distance the stop will be from the current price
- Trailing Activation: defines on what level should the trailing start
- BreakEven Level: define how many pips in profit to lock off
- BreakEven Activation: define on what level should that start
- Hedging: allow to have buy and sell trades in same pair (not the usual Hedging)
- Martingale Settings
- Losing to open: after how many losing pips, the EA will start to look for a signal to open a trade
- Lots Multiplier: The number will be multiplied in the last lot opened
- News filter
- Source News: Investing.com or dailyfx.com
- Low-Med-High-NFP News: Enable or disable a specific type of news
- Suspend before low-med-high-NFP: How many minutes the EA will be disabled before the release
- Suspend after low-med-high-NFP: minutes to be disabled after the release
- Draw News Lines: Draw the news as lines on the chart
- Other Settings
- Comment: Type your own comment
- Display Corner: Right or Left
- Trading Start Time
- Trading Stop Time
- Indicators: each indicator has an enabling button, timeframes' settings and specific setting for the indicator itself explained in the Guide
- Candle Pattern.
- Stochastic Settings (6 sets).
- MACD Settings (3 sets).
- Trending Moving Averages.
- Crossing Moving Averages (6 sets).
- RSI Settings (6 sets).
- ADX Settings (6 sets).
- CCI (6 sets).
- SAR Parabolic (6 sets).
- Bollinger Bands Settings (6 sets).
2. Fixed trailing and breakeven bugs
3. Fixed martingale comments problem
2. Fixed the bug that makes error message stuck at the upper left corner.
3. Fixed the bug that makes News filter error message keeps popping up.
4. Improved the performance of Max Spread Function.
2. Trending Moving Average Added
[*] Fixed Martingale Lot size calculations for sell orders
* Auto Lot Function Added
* Candle Pattern Added
* Max Slippage Added
* Max Spread Added
* "No more than 1 trade per candle" option Added