Open your orders with preset parameters and a trailing Stop Loss.
A simple to use, customizable graphical panel to open and manage your orders.
- Color Theme - choose one of 4 themes for the panel.
- Zoom - panel size: 6 sizes available.
- Slippage - only applicable for 'Instant Execution'.
- Lot Size
- Take-Profit - optional.
- Only Own Trades
- Current parameters display.
- Buttons BUY, SELL
- Button 'X' (Close) - activates after an order opens.
- Arrow-indicators - show current order type.
Set your parameters up and open an order by clicking a button. When the order opens, the buttons become unavailable (you can only have 1 order open at a time).
Set 'Only Own Trades' to 'yes' if you want the EA to modify and close orders only opened by itself - useful if you have another EA or the same in a different time frame.
Stop Loss follows the price on the chart from the moment you open the order. It can move 2 or more pips in one step.
Close the order by clicking the 'X' button.
You can move the panel across the chart window: just double-click the top part of the panel, then click, hold and drag the panel to another place. Double-click the area again to keep the panel in the new position.
Please note that this robot cannot be tested in the MetaTrader's Strategy Tester.
2. Added new parameter 'Only Own Trades' (on customer request): if set to 'yes', the EA can only control (modify, close) orders opened by itself - this is helpful if you use the EA to trade the same pair on 2 or more time frames with different settings.