Ace Scalper MT4
Trading Strategy Ace Scalper works on the GBPUSD currency pair, period M5.
The strategy is based on the finding of price fluctuations in the quiet periods for the currency market: from 22:00 to 03:00 Central European Time. During this period, as a rule, the strong unpredictable price movements are absent. It allows you to perfrom the relatively safe scalping with a profit of 10-14 points per trade, the average trade duration is 1-2 hours. The Expert Advisor uses a close Stop Loss of 40-70 points, which protects the deposit in case of wrong signals.
MetaTrader 5 version can be downloaded here.
- Magic - magic number allowing the EA to define its own orders in the trading platform. It is necessary when several EAs are working in a single platform or an automatic trading is combined with a manual one.
- Sensitivity - sensitivity of price fluctuation tracking.
- StartTake - take profit of placed orders.
- Stop - stop loss of placed orders.
- TimeStart, TimeEnd - trading (positions opening) time period.
- GMTOffset - trade server time zone offset relative to GMT.
- Lots - lot size of placed orders.
- MM - money management; set the percentage of re-investing the profit gained during trading. If ММ=1, the lot is 0.1 per each $1 000 of the deposit. If ММ=1.5, the lot is 0.15 per each $1 000 of the deposit, etc. If ММ=0, money management is not used. The trading is performed by a fixed lot set in Lots parameter.
- Info - show/hide the info panel on the chart.
SpreadLimit - added spread filtration. SpreadLimit = 0 - disabled.
The default GMTOffset value is +2. This is Eastern European (winter) time (EET) used by Alpari, Forex4you, InstaForex trading servers in Russia. For the time zones located west of GMT, the shift is set with a minus sign. For example, for USA/New York "Eastern Time Zone" (EDT), GMTOffset = -5.
If you do not know the time zone of your trade server, simply pass GMTOffset parameter within the range of values from -12 to +12 in the optimizer and select the one with the best profit factor.