The Prototype EA does not use indicators, it trades the strategy based on the breakout of support and resistance levels.
The EA does not use arbitrage, hedging, martingale, grid strategies, etc.
The EA features a built-in filter of signals and an adaptive trailing stop.
It always uses Stop Loss and Take Profit to protect the deposit.
The EA allows you to trade a fixed lot, as well as includes the money management unit for automatic lot calculation based on the preset risk per trade.
The default parameters of the EA are provided for trading GBPUSD on the H1 timeframe, other instruments require adjustment of the settings.
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY;
- Timeframe: H1;
- Minimum deposit: $100;
- Account type: ECN.
- Magic - EA's order magic number;
- Comment - a comment to the Expert Advisor's orders;
- MoneyManagement - if true, a lot size increases as account balance grows;
- MaxRisk - used deposit percentage (if MoneyManagement = true);
- Lots - fixed lot (used if MoneyManagement = false);
- Indent - indent from the support and resistance levels;
- ShiftLeft - left shift of bars for calculation;
- ShiftRight - right shift of bars for calculation;
- TrailStop - basic trailing stop level;
- MaxStopLoss - the maximum Stop Loss value in points (0 - disabled, the minimum level is 10).
"Comment" - EA's comment.
"MaxStopLoss" - maximum allowable Stop Loss value.
The quality of market entries has been improved.