The Escape trading system is based on the breakout of a dynamic price range. Input parameters allow you to track almost any trade channels on different periods. The Expert Advisor can be used as a scalper and for trading based on levels.
To open deals, the EA sets pending orders at the channel borders at the specified time. Each of the orders has a preset take profit and is protected by a stop loss. If the price has broken the channel border before the time of order placing, no order will be placed in this direction.
- simple settings
- any currency pairs
- protection against spread widening
- virtual stop loss and take profit
- trailing stop
- split system - closing of a profitable order in parts
- money management with full risk control
- minimum drawdown
- no high-risk strategies (martingale, grid, hedging, etc.) are used
For maximum results in the scalping mode, it is recommended to use ECN accounts with a tight spread and fast order execution, fast VPS and also a rebate service.
- MagicId — unique ID of the Expert Advisor.
- RangePeriod — timeframe for determining the channel size (upper and lower level);
- RangeSize — channel size (number of RangePeriod periods);
- RangeMax, RangeMin — maximum and minimum range size available, pips;
- ControlPeriod — timeframe for time control (<= RangePeriod);
- ColdStart — instant placing (true) of pending orders at the EA start or re-start, waiting for the opening time (false);
- HS, MS — time (hours and minus) to place pending orders;
- HE, ME — time (hours and minus) to delete pending orders or close open orders;
- MaxLot — maximum lot of one order;
- MaxSpread — maximum available spread for placing an order;
- SpreadChecking — check spread at each tick. If MaxSpread is exceeded, the orders are removed. When the spread is reduced to allowable values, they are placed again;
- Virtual — if true, stop loss and take profit are managed by the EA with no need to place physically;
- LotType — lot selection mode.
- LotManual — order lot is equal to MainLot.
- LotRisk — lot is calculated based on the risk level FactorRisk.
- LotAuto — lot depends on the account equity and FactorAuto.
- MainLot — order lot value (for the LotManual mode).
- FactorRisk — maximum allowable loss per order, % of AccountEquity (in LotRisk mode);
- FactorAuto — AccountEquity per each MainLot (in LotAuto mode);
- Unit — choose units for Stoploss and Takeprofit:
- Pips — pips;
- Percent — % of the channel range (for Buy Stop orders: 0% is the lower channel borders, 100% is the upper border; opposite for Sell Stop orders).
- Takeprofit — take profit in pips;
- Stoploss — stop loss in pips;
- Trailing — enable/disable trailing stop mode;
- TrailStart — number of pips from the order open price to activate trailing stop;
- TrailStop — maximum number of pips from the price to the stop loss level in trailing stop;
- Split — enable/disable split mode — partial closing of a SplitLot order every SplitStep pips;
- SplitStart — number of pips from the order open price to activate the split mode;
- SplitStep — split mode step, pips;
- SplitLot — % of the remaining volume of an order closed at each step;
- ShiftUp — shift order placing relative to the upper channel border (>0 means above the border, <0 means below the border), pips;
- ShiftDn — shift order placing relative to the lower channel border (>0 means below the border, <0 means above the border), pips;
- ShowInfo — show (true) or hide (false) the information panel (it is advisable to disable the panel during testing and optimization);
- InfoFontColor, InfoFontSize — color and size of the text shown on the info panel;
- ShowRange — enable (true) or disable (false) the visual display of the channel and Fibonacci levels (it is advisable to disable during testing and optimization);
- RangeColor — color of the channel and Fibonacci levels.
All products are available here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/quattordici/seller
protection against spread widening;
virtual stop loss and take profit;
split mode - closing a profitable order in parts.
RangeMax, RangeMin - maximum and minimum range width.
auto closing of active orders when changing a period and at EndTime.
Optimized the EA code.