Mr Lowry Pro
Mr. Lowry Pro is an automated trading system based on Scot Lowry moving average cross. This simple but effective method provides an optimal way to enter and exit the market by comparing the behavior of three moving averages, which combined with the advantages of an EA and the optimized parameters of SL and TP, results in a great automated trading tool.
- Trading Style: Select "Intraday" if you want your trades to close on the same day, "Swing" if you want your trades to close the same week and "Positioning" if you want to keep your trades open for more than a week.
- First Day of Trading: Select the day, on which you want to start trading.
- Last Day of Trading: Select the day, on which you want to end trading.
- Trading start time(0-24), just for intraday style : Indicate the time (0-24H), at which you want to start trading.
- Trading start time(0-24), just for intraday style : Indicate the time (0-24H), at which you want to end trading.
- Main period: Select the period you want to trade in (Moving averages are calculated with this value and not with the TF of the chart).
- Magic Number: Define a magic number, a different magic number is recommended for each chart.
- Max value for spread (Please Verify decimals for your Broker): Enter the maximum value you want, the EA will not open operations if the spread is greater.
- Use Autolot?: Define if you want to use Auto Lot or Fixed Lot.
- Autolot Volume/1kUSD (recomed 0.01 to 0.05 L/1kUSD): For Auto Lot, enter the number of lots you want to open for each 1K dollars of capital.
- Fixed Lot (The EA always buys or sells this volume): For Fixed Lot, enter the number of lots you want to open each trade.
- Comment: Enter a comment for the operations.
- SL pips (Please Verify decimals for your Broker): Enter the Stop Loss level in pips.
- TP pips (Please Verify decimals for your Broker): Enter the level of Take Profits in pips.
- Use TSL: Indicate if you want to use an TSL.
- Trailing SL Entry(Pips): Enter the profit margin in pips from which you want to activate the TSL.
- Trailing SL Level(Pips): Indicate the value of the Trailing Stop loss in Pips.
- Trailing SL Step(Pips): Indicate how often you want the Stop loss to be updated in Pips.
- Use Break Even: Indicate if you want to use a Break Even.
- Break even Entry(Pips): Enter the minimum profit margin required to place the Break Even.
- Break even Level(Pips): Indicate the value of the Break Even in Pips.
- Quick EMA1 (Recommended value 4): Indicate the fast Moving Average period (Recommended value = 4).
- Medium EMA2 (Recommended value 18): Indicate the intermediate moving average period. (Recommended value = 18).
- Slow EMA3 (Recommended value 40): Indicate the Slow Moving Average period.(Recommended value = 40).
- Use EMA3 Like SL?: Select if you want to use the third EMA as SL.
- Entry Confirmation Candles?: Define a number of candles to confirm the trend.
- Lateral range filter(From 1 to Infinte,use 0 to deativate): Enter a value> 0, this value represents the minimum average movement in Pips required to open buy or sell trades.
- # of bars to calculate lateral filter: The number of bars with which the lateral range filter is calculated.
- Use Trend Hunter?: Select if you want to use the trend hunter.
- # of bars to calculate TH: The number of bars with which the trend hunter is calculated.
- Minimum trend to Buy(>0): Set a value> 0, this defines the minimum force required for the trend to open buy trades.
- Minimum trend to Sell(<0): Set a value <0, this defines the minimum force required for the trend to open sell trades.
- Sendmail?: Select if you want to activate notifications by email.
Important: The default input values for the Expert Advisor are optimized with historical data for the last 18 years for EUR / JPY in Main Period of 240 minutes. When you use this EA you should be awarethat the results in the past are no guarantee of success in the future and that no one but yourself is responsible for any decisions or investment you make in the market.
1. Lowry exit options and exit confirmation candles are eliminated, and the option to use EMA3 as SL is included instead.
2. The option to select the Time Frame for the side filter is included.
2. A filter to detect tendencies movements has been included.
3. The option of notification by email has been included.
2 Internal changes have been made to improve the EA´s efficiency.
3 A "Fixed lot" or "Auto lot" option has been included
2. Internal changes have been made to improve the EA´s efficiency.
2. Fixed some errors with the Order Close when End Time = 24H.