EA Voyager MT5
EA Voyager MT5 is an automatic scalping system that is the counterpart of a previously created EA Voyager version for MetaTrader 4. It is designed for day and night trading (during: European, American, Pacific and Asian sessions). It uses a flexible algorithm of money management (selectable by user):
- Trading a single deal;
- Trading using averaging;
- Trading using exponential increase of the lot.
How EA Voyager MT5 trades
EA Voyager uses a number of custom indicators to determine the direction of the main trend, and waits for its retracement to make a deal in the direction of the main market trend. Stop Loss is used in each deal, thus preventing significant drawdown and loss of the trading capital!
EA Voyager MT5 also uses a smart system for monitoring the trading risk, which closes unprofitable deals without waiting for the Stop Loss to trigger, in case the price reverses against the open position.
Taking into account the technical characteristics of the Meta Trader5 platform, the Voyager MT5 Expert Advisor provides the ability of trading both on "netting" and "hedging" versions of the MT5 platform.
Recommended conditions for using EA Voyager MT5
- Minimum deposit – $100 or higher (per each currency pair);
- Currency pairs: EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, GBPUSD, XAUUSD;
- Timeframe: М5;
- Trading account types: ECN and STP.
- MaxSpread - spread filter;
- ReversSignal (true/false) - trade in both directions (enable/disable);
- StepPrice - step of the price for opening new deals;
- Size_Stop_Loss - SL in points;
- Size_Take_Profit - TP in points;
- Size_Lot_1 - deal volume;
- The method of order execution - trade execution method.
MM_Parameters 0 - off, 1 - On the transaction, 2 - By series
- MM_Method - select the money management method;
- MM_Risk - parameter for the automatic risk calculation;
- Lot_Exponent - parameter for increasing the lot;
- Max_Deals - maximum number of trades;
- Magic_Number - identifier of the deals.
Trading Channel #1
- Channel_Period - channel period.
Indicator of rotation #1
- Period_Rotation - period of the reversal indicator;
- Bulls_Level - level of the upward reversal;
- Bears_Level - level of the downward reversal.
Indicator of market power #1
- Period_Power - period of the strength indicator;
- Level_Power - strength level.
Indicator of risk #1
- Risk_Period - period of the risk indicator;
- Bears_Risk - level for sells;
- Bulls_Risk - level for buys.
Trend Indicator #1
- Indicator (true/false) - use the trend indicator (enable/disable);
- Size_Trend - trend size;
- Size_S - shift parameter;
- Size_T - deviation parameter;
- Size_P - averaging parameter;
- Trend_Deviation - volatility parameter.
Trading Channel #2
- Channel_Period_1 - channel period.
Indicator of rotation #2
- Period_Rotation_1 - period of the reversal indicator;
- Bulls_Level_1 - level of the upward reversal;
- Bears_Level_1 - level of the downward reversal.
Indicator of market power #2
- Period_Power_1 - period of the strength indicator;
- level_Power_1 - market strength level.
Indicator of risk #2
- Risk_Period_1 - period of the risk indicator;
- Bears_Risk_1 - level for sells;
- Bulls_Risk_1 - level for buys.
Trend Indicator #2
- Indicator_1 - use the trend indicator (enable/disable);
- Size_Trends_1 - trend size;
- Trend_Deviation_1 - volatility parameter.
Trading Channel #3
- Channel_Period_2 - channel period.
Trading Channel #3
- Period_Rotation_2 - period of the reversal indicator;
- Bulls_Level_2 - level of the upward reversal;
- Bears_Level_2 - level of the downward reversal.
Indicator of market power #3
- Period_Power_2 - period of the strength indicator;
- Level_Power_2 - strength level.
Indicator of risk #3
- Risk_Period_2 - period of the risk indicator;
- Bears_Risk_2 - level for sells;
- Bulls_Risk_2 - level for buys.
- Start_after_market_open_minutes - delay the trading start (in minutes);
- Friday_Stop - time to stop trading on Friday;
- Friday_Close - time to close deals on Friday.