Slice Of Heaven Free
Always refer to my blog from here, to see latest updates and news on the EA.
- This is the free version which has all features, but the lot size is limited to 0.01 and Martingale is disabled. The full version is available here.
- The First EA to be composed of 8 Expert Advisors together with different analytical systems and different approaches for each pair depending on how usually this pair or group of pairs act in relation to levels of support and resistance, breakouts, night trading, trends or different market sentiments and all of the analysis is based on multi timeframes.
- It's like multi-levels filter which only give you the best of the best trades as the trade has to pass through many checks before execution.
- Slice of Heaven trades 19 pairs simultaneously and if you start to worry about draw down, please don't, as the ultra accuracy offered here will give you average of only 1-2 trades per day.
- You have to run all the 19 pairs together to feel the power of the EA, please don't just pick up some of them.
- For Safety: The EA will not open 2 trades in the same candle, so if you attach it to daily chart for example it won't open 2 trades in the same day for the same pair in the same direction. So the recommended TM is 5m to not miss any trade.
- Regarding news: it's unlikely for the EA to be affected by the normal news even the high impact ones due to high accuracy and due to the fact that the decision of opening a trade depends on long time analysis. However, it's always recommended to do a good fundamental analysis and to disable the pairs when there's change in interest rate of one of its currency.
- When you attach the EA to the chart you have to choose from the setting which pair you attached.
- Some pairs will give you regular trades as and others may only give you 1 trade per month. It's about how volatile this pair is, so you have to run all the pairs together as they complete each other.
- You will find all 19 pairs in the setting of the EA.
- Choose a decent ECN broker which offers a wide range of pairs with excellent spreads.
- The EA doesn't depend on anything other than real trading style. However, for those who love Martingale, I invented a unique Martingale system (it is disabled by default in the settings), unlike other systems you may used. This Martingale system waits after a number of pips you losing (you can define manually that number) then starts to find a perfect enter also depending on the signals and analysis, so the Martingale will be no more depends on gambling or just make more losing trades as usual.
- Also in the Martingale system you will choose how many trades you want to enter you have an option of 2 trades at the same time, 3 or even 4. You can define different TP and SL for the Martingale trades or use the common parameters of Trailing and BreakEven.
- You will get 2 parameters to modify Trailing level (which defines how much distance the stop will be from the current price) and Trailing Activation (which defines on what level should the trailing start).
- You will get 2 parameters to modify, BreakEven Level (define how many pips in profit to lock off) and Breakeven Activation (define on what level should that start).
- Every pair has to have its unique Magic number. Please make sure you increase the magic number by 1000 as the EA uses the range in between to assign a unique magic number to every open position (e.g. you attached the EA to AUDUSD, EURCAD, USDCHF, etc. AUDUSD will take >>1000, EURCAD >> 2000, USDCHF >> 3000 and so on).
- Without Martingale and with all 19 pairs simultaneously on: you can safely adjust the lot size to be 0.05 with $500 or 0.1 with $1000 and so on.
- The max DD with default settings and with all 19 pairs is 25%.
Please click here to learn how to use EA's settings, this is just an overview:
- Maximum Lots
- Magic Number
- Trailing Level
- Trailing Activation
- BreakEven Level
- BreakEven Activation
- Losing to open
- Lots Multiplier
- Martingale TP
- Martingale Stop Loss
- Your Own Comment
- Display Corner: Right or Left
- Max Slippage
- Max Spread
[*] Fixed Martingale Lot size calculations for sell orders
* Max Slippage Added
* Max Spread Added
* Now you can add your own comment