Tringle Arbitrage Trade MT4
This professional multi-currency Expert Advisor is designed for automatic trading in three currency pairs that form a closed triangle, for example: EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF.
Compliance with the triangle forming rules, presence of the pairs in the Market Watch window and working on M15 timeframe are necessary conditions for correct operation.
The chart displays the current EA status: if the EA is enabled or disabled, Internet connection and autotrading by many other parameters, margin, profit, balance, current system time, accumulated profit and general state of trading operations.
If currency pairs are displayed in gray on the screen, this means that trading is impossible and it is necessary to draw up another triangle.
It is not possible to test the Expert Advisor on historical data. You need to test it only on a demo or real account.
The EA can be seen in action as the following signal https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/320975
Open an account with the leverage 1:100. There are no other limitations concerning the deposit size and trading conditions when opening an account.
The main EA modes are set by the following EA parameters:
- MN – magic number assigned to orders.
- Symbol_1 – first (major) currency pair (for example, EURUSD, symbol AAA/USD).
- Symbol_2 – second (major) currency pair (for example, USDCHF, symbol USD/BBB).
- Symbol_3 – third (cross) currency pair (for example, EURCHF, symbol AAA/BBB).
- Risk - margin percentage (for example, 9%).
- Plus - close only profitable trades (true/false).
- StopHour4 - stop auto trading on Friday four hours before closing of a trading session (true/false).
- Mirror - allows reversing a signal if needed. If the parameter is "false", then the provider's strategy is used, if "true", then the signals will be mirrored. That is, a Sell order will be opened instead of Buy and vice versa.
Your feedback and suggestions on expanding the functionality are welcome. I will be glad to further improve it.
Mirror - allows reversing a signal if needed. If the parameter is "false", then the provider's strategy is used, if "true", then the signals will be mirrored. That is, a Sell order will be opened instead of Buy and vice versa.