The Expert Advisor principle is the calculation of two indicators in the Neural Network. The Expert Advisor opens a position based on the value of two indicators equal to the value already stored in the Neural Network. The value in the Neural Network is calculated based on the optimization from the value of two indicators based on small drawdown and high profit.
The Expert Advisor does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitrage, etc.
The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss, Larry Williams Percent Range indicator, Average True Range indicator and Trailing Stop.
The Neural Network values of the EA are optimized for trading on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. The EA can also work on other currency pairs.
- Complex algorithm;
- Advanced technology;
- Money management system;
- No martingale, no grid, no arbitrage;
- Easy to set up.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Platform: MetaTrader 4.
- Broker with fast execution.
- VPS is recommended.
- Five-digit accounts.
- TrailingStar - distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Risk - ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions.