Account monitoring - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/a1981
Versatile, multifunctional, fully automated Expert Advisor. This EA can implement almost any trading strategy: trend trading, scalping, martingale, grid strategy, trade levels, trade three, four, five screens, both in pure form and their hybrids. The EA can trade in three ways: a single order, a series of orders, as well as with increasing or decreasing the volume of the order. By default, the EA is not configured. To test the EA, use the Set files - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23923#!tab=comments. Full description of the settings - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/705562. The EA is also equipped with powerful filters based on technical indicators: MACD, MA, Stochastic, RSI, CCI, MFI, ADX, which are enabled or disabled when necessary. Each filter is individually configured and has three options. That presents endless possibilities for experimentation. There is also a filter for trading by days, hours, minutes. All of these tools will allow you to customize the robot for every taste, and to optimize if necessary.
When using a series of orders, there are two methods to open additional orders: fixed and dynamic. With the dynamic method, the distance between orders will increase based on a special algorithm. Stop loss, take profit, distance between orders are specified by a coefficient of the average daily volatility. This allows the EA to automatically adjust to any currency pair. The average daily volatility can be seen on the information panel of the Expert Advisor: Daily Average Volatility is taken as 1. In addition to currency pairs, the EA is able to trade metals and oil.
The EA has a large number of settings. Due to this, a large number of set files will be provided, that will be updated periodically.
Before buying, you can rent the EA for a month to personally experience the power inherent in this product. I will help you set up the EA for your individual trade. I will answer all your questions.
- The smaller the spread, the higher the productivity of the EA.
- Use VPS.
- Deposit starting from $100.
- SmartStopTrading - stop trading without closing the existing open orders.
- MagicNumber - magic number.
- AutoLot - percentage of the balance. The lot size is calculated automatically.
- Lot - fixed lot.
- CoeffStopLoss* - coefficient, calculated automatically based on the average daily volatility.
- CoeffTakeProfit* - coefficient, calculated automatically based on the average daily volatility.
- maxSpread - the maximum allowable spread.
- AllowedOpenOrders - the allowed number of open orders.
- Minutes.OpeningNextOrder. - delay in minutes between closing and opening a new order on the instrument.
- methodOpenBreak - order opening method. Rollback - open on rollbacks. Up - open on High breakouts. Off - disabled.
- Volatility_1 - volatility on the current bar.
- NumberBarsAnalysis - the number of bars for analysis.
- Volatility_2 - volatility for the specified number of bars.
- SeriesOrders - enable/disable the series of orders.
- NumberOrders. - the number of orders per chart.
- CoeffDistance* - coefficient of the distance between orders.
- Distance - type of distance: fixed or dynamic.
- CoeffMultiplying - lot multiplier.
- fixedBalance - specify the balance. If 0, all calculations are based on the current balance.
- timeClose - time in minutes. Orders are not closed by averaging.
- MinProfitEA - profit on the instrument as a percentage of the balance.
- OnlyProfitEA - profit on the instrument as a percentage of the balance, open and closed orders are taken into account.
- maxLossEA - loss on the instrument as a percentage of the balance.
- minBalanceClose-$ - the amount of balance to close all orders and stop trading.
- OnlyProfit - profit on the account as a percentage of the balance. Specify only on one chart.
- onlyMaxLoss - loss on the account as a percentage of the balance. Specify only on one chart.