The Expert Advisor has been created for trading on USDJPY H1.
Entry signals are created based on Price Move indicator.
Entry amount is set at 2% of the account equity, but it can be changed if you are a risk lover.
The exit point is determined by Round Number indicator or Take profit.
No adding, no reducing, no martingale.
During backtests, I used program connected to data from ECN broker.
I also used Monte Carlo simulations. Monte Carlo simulation uses different problems variation, like randomized history data, slippage or spread, and implements it to the backtests.
Nevertheless, I advise you to optimize parameters every couple of months.
- Amount for a new position - size of a new position (in % of the account equity)
- Maximum position amount - total occupation of all positions together (not important in this EA)
- Amount to add on addition - size of added position after the next signal in the same direction (not important in this EA)
- Amount to close on reduction - size of a position, which will be closed after an opposite signal (not important in this EA)
- Stop loss, Take Profit, Break Even, Martingale Multiplier should remain unchanged in this EA, but can be optimized by you from time to time
- Indicator parameters - all indicators have optimized parameter values for the period of the last year
- Expert magic number - ID of the Expert Advisor