Hidden Trailing TP and SL
Program for hidden trailing of orders in MetaTrader 4, as well as hidden stop loss and take profit. The utility allows trailing orders opened by an expert (for this, use the "Trail only the orders with the specified MagicNumber" option), as well as orders opened manually. Trailing is performed is a hidden manner, without sending the data on position closure point to the broker's server. This means that the broker cannot collect statistics on your orders. The program also provides the hidden stop loss and take profit features.
Description of Input Parameters
- BackTest - this function allows opening a test order during a backtest to demonstrate the operation of the utility.
- BackTest_Buy_Order - open a BUY order during the backtest.
- BackTest_Sell_Order - open a SELL order during the backtest.
- use_hidden_trailing - enable/disable hidden trailing.
- TrailingMethod - choose a trailing method from two possible ones.
- ATR trailing
- Point trailing
- TrailingStart - level to start trailing in pips (for buy orders: Open price + TrailingStart, and for sell orders: Open price - TrailingStart).
- Slippage - allowable slippage level for closing orders.
- Trail_Only_Current_Symbol - if TRUE, the program is allowed to trail only the orders opened on the current instrument.
- Trail_Only_Current_Magic - if TRUE, the program is allowed to trail only the orders opened with the specified MagicNumber.
- Magic - MagicNumber for trailing only the orders with the specified magic number, when Trail_Only_Current_Magic = TRUE.
- ATR_TimeFrame - timeframe of the ATR indicator for the ATR trailing method.
- ATR_Period - period of the ATR indicator for the ATR trailing method.
- TrailingStep - trailing step in pips for the Point trailing method.
- use_hidden_stop_loss - enable/disable hidden stop loss.
- hidden_sl - hidden stop loss level.
- use_hidden_take_profit - enable/disable hidden take profit.
- hidden_tp - hidden take profit level.
- HIDE_TP_Only_Current_Symbol - if TRUE, uses hidden take profit only for orders opened on the current instrument.
- HIDE_TP_Only_Current_Magic - if TRUE, uses hidden take profit only for orders with the specified MagicNumber.
- HIDE_SL_Only_Current_Symbol - if TRUE, uses hidden stop loss only for orders opened on the current instrument.
- HIDE_SL_Only_Current_Magic - if TRUE, uses hidden stop loss only for orders with the specified MagicNumber.