MACD and RGBS Based EA
This EA also implements a risk management strategy to make the profit sustainable. The EA will increase the next open position lots when the account balance has an significant decrease, and will decrease the next position open lots when the account balance has an significant increase. In this way, the profit gained will be sustainable in the long run. Note that the more risk you assume, the more you gain. Please leverage the risk!
The following are the input parameters. The default settings are optimized for EURUSD 1H.
- Initial Lots - intial lots size for open position;
- Stop Loss - SL for each position;
- Take Profit - TP for each position;
- Balance Decrease Factor - The threshold factor when EA will increase the Lots size when Balance encountered that threshold. The larger, the less possible for EA to increase Lots;
- Lots increased after balance decrease - Related with Balance Decrease Factor, the lots size that each time the EA will increase when Balance Decrease threshold is encountered. The larger, the more risky;
- Balance Increase Factor - Contrary with Balance Decrease Factor, the threshold factor when EA will decrease the Lots size when Balance encountered that threshold. The larger, the less possible for EA to decrease Lots;
- Lots decreased after balance increase - Related with Balance Increase Factor, the lots size that each time the EA will decrease when Balance Increase threshold is encountered. The larger, the less risky;
- Max lots - The Max lots size of position this EA can open.
The good for this EA is that there are few parameters to tune for performance optimization, which means it is more likely to have the same performance as the history backtesting. The parameters of this EA are ALL about the Risk Management rather than the technical indicator tuning. It's a trust-worthy EA.