MagnumEA is a unique and fully automated Expert Advisor based on two trading strategies: night scalping and martingale. If the orders have not been closed by the rules of the scalping strategy, MagnumEA uses the principle of martingale.
Unlike other martingale strategies, MagnumEA has a number of features:
- Closing of transactions occurs solely on the basis of signals of a trading strategy.
- You can use Stop Loss to limit losses.
The system is designed to work on the M15 timeframe and tested in the following currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, EURCHF, USDCHF.
- It is recommended to regularly withdraw the profit.
- It is recommended to use the initial capital of $3000 (or $30 for cent accounts) with a minimum lot size of 0.01.
- With a low start-up capital, it is not recommended to use all the above-mentioned pairs, but only a part of them.
ATTENTION! This strategy carries a 100% risk of losing capital, because it is based on the principle of martingale.
- Comment - Comment for opened positions.
- Max Spread - The maximum size of Spread.
- MagicNumber - Unique number of opened transactions.
- Lot Size - Size of a first order.
- Lot Per Balace - Money Management. Lot Size for each N of Balance. 0 to disable.
- TrendDirection - Direction of orders.
- Use Stop Loss - Use Stop Loss for a grid.
- Stop Loss - The size of Stop Loss (in pips).
- Grid Step Multiplier - The multiplier of the step distance of opened trades.
- Time Zone - Time zone of the broker.
- Added new parameters.