Zonda Expert is a fully automated and secure medium-term trading system.
The Expert Advisor DOES not use Grid, Martingale and other risky trading methods.
The basic settings are already calculated for trading on the EURUSD M15 currency pair.
Be sure to email me personally, I am always happy to help you with the best settings and tips for the trading system!
- Stoploss - stop loss in points;
- Magic - unique EA magic number;
- StartLevel - start initial value of level calculation
- StopLevel - stop initial value of level calculation
- BiasPipsBuy - shift of pending Buy orders (in points);
- BiasPipsSell - shift of pending Sell orders (in points);
- DealLifeTime - life time of a losing position
- ClosePercent - the percentage of the number of unprofitable points
- MaxClusters - the maximum number of levels for calculating the extremum;
- OffChannel - maximum number of points from the current price for market analysis
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread (in points);
- Slippage - fixed slippage (in points)
- ShowInfo - show/hide additional information;
- VirtualSL - enable/disable the use of the virtual stop loss (hides StopLoss from the broker);
- SlipProtection - enable/disable protection against slippage;
- AutoLot - enable/disable automated lot calculation;
- Risk - risk per trade (percent of deposit used)
- FixedLot - fixed position volume
- UseBreakEven - enable/disable the breakeven level;
- BEStart - breakeven start level (in points);
- BEStop - breakeven profit level (in points);
- Trailing - enable/disable trailing of profitable positions;
- TrailStart - trailing start levels (in profit points);
- TrailStopPercent - percentage of change in profit level;
- SplitProfitLots - enable/disable partial trade closure;
- StartSplitPips - number of profit points to start partial closure;
- SplitPercentProfit - percent of profit for each part being closed;
- SplitLot - volume of closed lot for each part;
- CheckTime - enable/disable EA operation in the specified time;
- OpenMondayHour - operation start hour on Monday;
- CloseFridayHour - operation end hour on Friday;
- GMT - GMT shift;
- NoTradingHours - time to pause trading, in hours (for example |0|1|21|22|)
- CommentDeals - comments for trades.
+ double Risk
+ updated default settings