The fully automated Rebel EA does not use high-risk strategies. Deals are opened and closed during strong price movements. Trailing stop is used for protecting the deposit. Trading can be performed with a fixed lot or autolot. The EA features the ability to select the trading time. Deals last a few minutes, which allows using the Rebel EA along with other experts. The standard settings are suitable for trading EURUSD. With different settings, the EA can be used on GBPUSD, XAUUSD and other currency pairs with low spread.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/miloneg
- Recommended StopLevel is zero.
- Choose a broker with low spread.
- Use a fast VPS.
- Minimum initial deposit is $50.
- Recommended leverage is 300-500;
- Default settings are suitable for trading EURUSD H1.
- It is necessary to use different settings (Set files) in order to trade other currency pairs and timeframes.
- The trading results may vary, therefore, make sure to test the EA before buying.
- UseAutolot - enable automatic lot calculation;
- Lot - fixed lot, if UseAutolot is disabled;
- Risk Percent - free margin percentage for opening deals;
- The number of bars - the number of bars to determine the market entry(*);
- Difference price - difference of prices(*);
- Magic Number - the unique (magic) number of the EA;
- Maximum Spread - maximum spread;
- Maximum Slippage - maximum slippage;
- Step Trailing - step of the trailing stop(*);
- Stop Trailing - stop loss of the trailing stop(*);
- Time Start Trades Server - trading start time;
- Time Close Trades Server - trading (opening orders) end time;
- Delete Limits Orders Server - time to delete pending orders;
- Show Info Panel - enable the information panel;
- Color Name - color of the EA name;
- Color info - information color;
- Size Text - text size;
- Position panel - positioning of the information panel;
- Comment BUY orders - comment to buy orders;
- Comment SELL orders - comment to sell orders;
- Use start StopLoss - enable the protective stop loss;
- Start StopLoss - initial stop loss;
(*) - parameter for optimization, greatly affects the trading results.
2) Added the ability to set the initial StopLoss (To protect against disconnects)
3) Added information on the magic number and GMT time to the information panel