Slice Of Life Pro
Please refer to my blog from here to see the latest updates on the EA, best settings and pairs to use it depending on the current market sentiment.
- This is a scalping EA which depends on complex algorithm to generate signals from custom indicators and multiple timeframes analysis. So if you attach it to M5 or H4 it will automatically analyze the other timeframes' signals. That's why if the trade wasn't ended on short time, the price comes around again as the price respond to the higher timeframe.
- As it's all about accuracy in this EA, So the number of trades will be few. if you want more trades you can assign it to other pairs to compensate.
- The best results ever were with AUDUSD. Others pairs showed promising results arranged from the best: EURCAD, SGDJPY, USDCHF, EURUSD, EURGBP, NZDUSD.
- For safety: the EA will not open 2 trades in the same candle, so if you attach it to daily chart for example it won't open 2 trades in the same day for the same pair in the same direction neither original trades nor Martingale.
- Normal: gives you the average accuracy > works with the above mentioned pairs.
- Conservative: ultra accuracy but too few trades (up to only 2 trades per month per pair) so you must apply that mode to many pairs to feel the power > works with nearly any pairs so you don't have to stick with the mentioned pairs.
- The EA uses a unique Martingale system, unlike other systems you may used. This Martingale system waits after a number of pips you losing (you can define manually that number) then starts to find a perfect enter also depending on the signals and analysis, so the Martingale will be no more depends on gambling or just make more losing trades as usual.
- Also in the Martingale system you will choose how many trades you want to enter you have an option of 2 trades at the same time, 3 or even 4. You can define different TP and SL for the Martingale trades or use the common parameters of Trailing and BreakEven.
- You will get 2 parameters to modify Trailing level (which defines how much distance the stop will be from the current price) and Trailing Activation (which defines on what level should the trailing start).
- You will get 2 parameters to modify, BreakEven Level (defines how many pips in profit to lock off) and Breakeven Activation (defines on what level should that start).
Hint: you can use both BreakEven and trailing together to get the best results.
Please read the first comment for installation notes.
- Currently "Slice of Life" is one weapon of the complete arsenal "The Perfect Choice" where you can enjoy the welfare of 8 Expert Advisors working together to give you the complete experience. You can watch the Signal from >> here.
- To see the performance of "Slice Of Life" alone use the free version from here.
- Mode - Normal or Conservative.
- Profit - Take Profit.
- StopLoss - Stop Loss (it's 0 by default but if you want to set it, please at least 250 pips range as the price usually respond to the higher timeframes).
- Lots - Lot size, please modify to adapt your capital.
- Magic Number - Follow the installation in the 1st comment.
- Trailing Level - Trailing Level.
- Trailing Activation - Trailing Activation.
- BreakEven Level - Breakeven Level.
- BreakEven Activation - Breakeven Activation.
- Hedging - Allow or disable Hedging.
- Martingale - Disable or allow Martingale, Martingale up to 4 >> 4 trades at the same time (the Original one and another 3 trades by Martingale).
- Losing to open - Number of pips losing in the last opened trade of the specified pair to start looking for another signal to open the next trade >> Not only for the Original trade but also for Martingale trades.
- Lots Multiplier - The number here will be multiplied by the Lots size of the previous trade (Original or Martingale).
- Martingale TP - Take Profits of Martingale trades. Set it to 0 if you want to use Trailing and BreakEven settings. But if you don't use neither one of them you have to set Martingale TP, as Martingale trades can't use the common Take Profit or StopLoss.
- Martingale Stop Loss - As Above.
- Write your own comment here - User-defined comment.
- Display Corner - The side of display info.
- ECN Broker - Set it to 'true' If you use ECN Broker.