MULTIGAP is a multicurrency Expert Advisor that works on GAPs.
Gap is a break in quotes between the close time on Friday and open time on Monday.
When a Monday gap appears, the EA opens a deal on the currency pair where the gap is maximal. The deal will be opened if the gap is greater than specified in "porog_gap" parameter.
It can also open the second additional deal in case the price moves back on the distance specified in porog_otl.
Deals are closed by stop loss, take profit and at some special conditions.
On default is uses the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF, EURCHF, USDJPY, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.
You can use up to 10 pairs.
Settings for 5 digit quotes:
- HOUR_START - trade start hour on Monday (0 on default).
- porog_gap - gap threshold value (200 on default which corresponds to 20 on 4 digit quotes).
- tp - take profit level in points (170 or 17 for 4 digit quotes).
- sl - stop loss level in points (2000 or 200 for 4 digit quotes).
- porog_otl - threshold level for the additional order (340 or 34 for 4 digit quotes).
- magic - magic number for the main order.
- magic2 - magic number for the additional order.
- risk - risk percentage of the available margin (recommended 1-30).
- lot - lot for trading, used when risk<=0 or risk>100.
- ind - indication flag (true - display on screen, false - do not display).
- symbol_1 - name of the first trade symbol (for example, EURUSD).
- torg_1 - if set to true, it is allowed to trade with the first symbol. If false, then it is not allowed.
- symbol_10 - name of the tenth trade symbol.
- torg_10 - allows trading with the tenth symbol.