PartnerForNews trades during important economic news releases.
It opens virtual pending orders at a specified time. Virtual orders will protect you against false activations during a sharp spread widening.
5 seconds before the set time, when a new tick arrives, the EA places virtual pending orders at a predefined distance from the price. An order in the price movement direction is opened afterwards. If no order is opened, the orders are removed 5 seconds after the specified time. An open position is accompanied by a virtual trailing stop or closed by a take profit/stop loss.
The EA features virtual take profit, trailing stop and stop loss levels. They are specially adapted for using during economic news releases since they exclude a potential false activation.
The EA can work independently and catch sharp movements during a day.
- Fix_lot - fixed initial lot;
- Dynamic_lot - initial lot calculated as lot size per 1000 units of a deposit;
- LargestLot - if true, the lot is maximum (all free funds are used);
- TakeProfit - take profit in points;
- Breakeven - set a stop loss to a breakeven, in points;
- StopLoss - stop loss, in points;
- TrailingStart - trailing stop activation level, in points of a breakeven;
- TrailingStep - trailing step value in points;
- Order_At_Time - if true, orders are opened only at a specified time;
- OpeningTime - opening time of pending orders;
- Indenting_price - indent from the price, in points;
- Pause - pause between updating virtual order levels, in seconds;
- Close_Opposite_Order - if true, an opposite pending order is removed after a market order is activated;
- Max_Spread - maximum spread for performing a trade.
- The user should perform testing, determine the risks and select appropriate symbols;
- It is recommended to test the robot operation on a demo account;
- Lower spread will improve results;
- Fast execution will improve results;
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually;
- Currency pair: any;
- Timeframe: any (recommended М1);
- Dealing center: any dealing center that supports working with MetaTrader 4;
- Any account type (recommended DMA, ECN, STP, NDD);
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher;
- Recommended deposit is $10 and higher.
Remember that all investment decisions are made solely by you.