Import CSV Pro
The Import CSV Pro transforms your spreadsheets into MT5 indicators.
Got spreadsheets containing historical GDP Growth, Earnings, Interest Rates, etc?
Good! Make them work for you, by plugging them into your own EAs and backtesting!
How to use it
- Press WinKey+R and type in the following address: %APPDATA%\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Files\
- Move your .CSV files to this folder.
- Run Import CSV Pro using the filename that you want to plot.
- Filename - Name of the .CSV file located in ...\Terminal\Common\Files\
- Separator - Separates different columns in the CSV. The default and most popular Separator is the Comma ( , )
- Skip Header - If set to true, it will skip the first row in the file. Only 1 header row is supported.
- Digits to Show - How many decimal places should appear in the chart.
Example #1 - ISM Manufacturing PMI
Example #2 - UM Consumer Sentiment Index
Example #3 - VIXM (Intraday)
Enjoy and Evolve!