The Separators utility will give your intraday trading a new prespective.
- Distinguish the different days in a chart when using timeframes less than D1.
- Study patterns in terms of price action.
- Study patterns in terms of volume, volatility, spread, and discover the most favorable times for position entry/exit.
- Number of Separators - This is an approximate number. The default value is 100. To use the maximum amount of separators, set this parameter to 0.
- Time of the Day - Each day, at the selected Time of the Day, a new separator will appear. This parameter should be in the format: hh:mm
- Color of Separators
Note that this utility will only paint lines on the candles which contain the Time of the Day specified.
Therefor, if you choose a Time of the Day equal to 00:30, then you must also choose timeframe that is M30 or less. This is because any timeframe higher that M30 will never produce any candle with the timestamp of 00:30.
Enjoy and Evolve!