Multi Feature Robot suit for trading in semi automatic mode.
The robot uses Heiken Ashi indicator to form signals. It provides two options for trades.
1. Heiken Ashi trade - use signal trade for buy and sell.
2. Reverse trade - use Heiken Ashi stop loss for buy stop and sell stop.
Also, provide additional feature for a trader which is:
3. Trend line trade - use trend line for buy and sell.
This trend line trade feature is not for trading in full automatic because it needs trend line input. Trader creates a trend line as needed then turns Trade trend line on.
To trade automatically, just set the parameter and then run as normal. This trade uses Heiken Ashi only.
A trader needs to find a beautiful chart of currency pairs and align the parameter to match its historical data. Then, you can trade.
Please keep in mind that most currency pairs reject the Heiken Ashi indicator, as there is much noise on the midway to activate a stop loss.
So you need to monitor it closely. However, it could be good for trading on this beautiful chart.
Semi Automatic Trade
The best way to trade with Heiken Ashi indicator is a Semi Automatic mode. It requires a plan for trading:
- Enter strategies use the Reverse Heiken Ashi trade/trend line trade/Heiken Ashi trade
- Exit strategies use trend line stop loss/trend line take profit/HA stop loss/SAR stop loss
Trading based on trend lines
- Create a trend line as needed, the robot will modify color to "YELLOW", "RED" and "AQUA"
- The "Yellow line"- for break trade level
- The "Red line" - for resistance means a sell level
- The "Aqua line" - for support means a buy level
- A trend line changing color to "Yellow" means changing a trend line to break a trade
- A trend line chnaging color from "Yellow" means changing a trend line to resistance/support
- Turning on Trendline Trade Robot lets the EA send an order when hitting an appropriate line
Live menu on a chart
- HEIKEN ASHI TRADE ON/OFF - turn on/off HEIKEN ASHI TRADE MODE
- HEINEN ASHI REVERSE ON/OFF - turn on/off HEIKEN ASHI REVERSE TRADE MODE
- TRENDLINE TRADE ON/OFF - turn on/off TRENDLINE TRADE MODE
- HEIKEN ASHI STOPLOSS ON/OFF - turn on/off HEIKEN ASHI STOPLOSS
- SAR STOPLOSS ON/OFF - turn on/off SAR STOPLOSS
- TRENDLINE TAKEPROFIT ON/OFF - turn on/off TRENDLINE TAKEPROFIT (the robot uses a yellow trend line as a take profit level of buy/sell order)
- TRENDLINE STOPLOSS ON/OFF - turn on/off TRENDLINE STOPLOSS (the robot uses a red and aqua trend lines for a stop loss level of buy/sell order)
In the stop loss selection: If select SAR STOPLOSS and HEIKEN ASHI STOPLOSS, the robot selects the nearest one. However, TRENDLINE STOPLOSS cannot be used together with HEIKEN ASHI STOP LOSS or SAR STOPLOSS because the trend line can move up or down.
In trade mode all of them could use togethers. Its provide separated magic number. Only trend line trading allows you to use a custom magic number since it is open for manual trade. Besides, other signal can be allowed for the stop loss or take profit system.
- HEIKEN ASHI TRADE (YES/NO) - auto trade
- SELECT OPTION FOR STOPLOSS (NO_USE,SAR_SL,HA_SL) - stop loss to be applied (SAR = stop loss uses SAR, HA = stop loss uses HEIKEN ASHI)
- LOTS for HEIKEN ASHI TRADE = 0.01 - lot size for trading Heiken module
- LOTS for REVERSE TRADE = 0.02 - lot size for trading in reverse module
- LOTS for TRENDLINE TRADE = 0.20 - lot size for trading in trend line module
- MAGIC NUMBER FOR MANUAL TRADE = 22 - unique number for manual trading
- TARGET = 3000 - target for each trade in pips
- STOPLOSS = 350 - stop loss in pips for each trade of reverse module
- STEP = 40 - step in pips
- HEIKEN ASHI OFFSET = 50 - offset level for Heiken trade module from the signal level
- TREND LINE OFFSET = 100 - offset level for trend line trade module from the trend line level
- MAXIMUM CYCLE FOR TRENDLINE TRADE = 1 - maximum orders in each trendline trade before disabling. The recommended value is 1 (see the note below)
- PERCENT LOTS (0-100%) = 0 - percent of lot calculation, 0 means as above
- iFONT_SIZE = 9 - font size
Note. In Trendline mode, when an order is executed after hitting a trend line, the robot disables the used trend line to protect multiple orders in a volatile market. However, MAXIMUM CYCLE FOR TREND LINE TRADE is a number that tells the robot how many order would be entered at each trend line if they would not have been disabled. The trend line should be changed to an opposite direction. The red/aqua-->yellow, the yellow-->red/aqua.