Monster MA is a fully automated Expert Advisor that works based on the Moving Average signals and uses an adaptive signal filter. It always sets Stop Loss and Take Profit to protect the deposit.
The EA does NOT use arbitrage, martingale, grid strategies, etc.
The default parameters of the EA are provided for trading GBPUSD on the H1 timeframe, other instruments require adjustment of the settings.
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY;
- Timeframe: H1;
- Minimum deposit: $100;
- Account type: any.
- MagicNumber - identifier of the EA's orders;
- MM - if 'true', the lot size increases as account balance grows;
- MaxRisk - percentage of used deposit, ranges from 0.01 to 0.50 (used if "MM" = true);
- Lots - fixed lot (used if "MM" = false);
- MaPeriod - period of averaging for calculation of the indicator;
- MaShift - shift of the indicator relative to the price chart;
- MaMode - averaging method, from 0 to 3;
- MaPrice - applied price, from 0 to 6;
- Indent - indent from the price;
- TakeProfit - take profit level;
- StopLoss - stop loss level;
- TrailMode - parameter from 0 to 2 (0 - disabled, 1 - trails by price, 2 - trails by last High/Low bars);
- TrailStop - trailing stop level.