Trade Grinder is an EA of grid-martingale trading. It sounds risky but many signal providers use it with great success. For example, one MT4 signal (with most subscribers) is using a similar system. The only difference is that only the provider has full control over the trades. With this EA, it is up to a user.
IMPORTANT! This is NOT a plug and play EA. Some trading experience is needed for use.
Using the Trade Grinder:
- inp1_CertainHour is the opening time of pending orders
Buy pending orders in grid
- inp2_GridOrdersCount is the number of pending orders for buys
- inp2_GridSize is the first pending order from the current market price
- inp2_VolumeSize is the lot size for the first pending order
- inp2_GridLevelGradation is the increase of grid size in percentage
- inp2_GridVolumeGradation is the increase of lot size in percentage (martingale)
Sell pending orders in grid
- inp3_GridOrdersCount is the number of pending orders for sells
- inp3_GridSize is the first pending order from the current market price
- inp3_VolumeSize is the lot size for the first pending order
- inp3_GridLevelGradation is the increase of grid size in percentage
- inp3_GridVolumeGradation is the increase of lot size in percentage (martingale)
Profit in account currency
- inp4_ProfitAmount is the profit in account currency after closing open trades
Some extra info on the settings
GridSize is set for -10 (minus ten). The minus means that the pending order for buys will be below the current market price and the sells above. This setting is used when the market is sidling at night for instance. The GridSize can be changed to a positive number, then the pending orders for buys will be above the current market price and the sells below. This setting is best used when the market is trending.
The best settings are higher GridOrderCount the users broker allows but not more than -20, then the VolumeSize can be reduced for a smaller drawdown. Check the maximum pending order count on your account.