Support of trades
- set take profit and stop loss;
- transfer deals to breakeven;
- maintenance of open orders (trailing stop).
It is convenient both in manual trading and when trading using other experts, which do not have the ability to transfer orders to breakeven and have no trailing stop.
If you want Support of trades to maintain positions of only one EA, it is sufficient to set the value of the Magic parameter to the magic number of the EA. If Magic = 0, then all orders on the pair will be maintained.
It is also useful when opening deal from a mobile device, where it is not very convenient, and sometimes there is not enough time to set the SL and TP levels. Support of trades will do the task.
It has minimal settings. The values of input parameters are set for 4 digit quotes, they are automatically recalculated for 5 digit quotes:
- StopLoss - stop loss;
- TakeProfit - take profit:
- Magic - magic number;
- Slippage - permissible slippage;
- UseSave - use breakeven (yes / no);
- SaveStart - profit in points to activate the breakeven;
- SavePoint - number of points in breakeven;
- UseTrailing - use trailing stop (yes / no);
- TrailingStart - profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- TrailingStop - profit in points to place trailing stop;
- TrailingStep - trailing stop step;
Testing can be performed in the visual mode. For this purpose, the EA will have special buttons for buying ad selling with the minimum lot, without stop loss and take profit, and with zero magic number.