A1 Order Manager
A1 Order Manager is a semi-auto Expert Adviser. The EA opens Buy or Sell order at your given entry price and manages it according to the rest of the settings. There are three scenarios with the orders managed by the EA.
- You will lose risked percent on the amount used.
- Orders will be closed at a breakeven (no profit/loss).
- You will make gain percent on the amount used.
- BuySell: Select your trading direction (BUY or SELL).
- EntryPrice: Price, at which the EA should open an initial order. 0 means the current price.
- UseAmount: How much amount you want to use from your available balance.
- GainPercent: Percentage of profit you want on the amount used.
- RiskPercent: Percentage of loss you can lose on the amount used.
- TakeProfit: Take profit in pips. Minimum 20 pips.
- StopLoss: Stop loss in pips. Minimum 7 pips.
- Breakeven: Pips profit when to move to a breakeven.
- Order2Pct: This percentage value is used to determine the price for the first stop order between an initial order and a take profit. 0 - not used.
- Order3Pct: This percentage value is used to determine the price for the second stop order between an initial order and a take profit. 0 - not used.
- PointValue: This is used to determine how many digits the EA should use after a decimal. Use 0.0001 for 4 or 5-digit symbols or 0.01 for 2 or 3-digit symbols like JPY, or define your own for CFDs or metals.
NOTE: Use at least one stop order from the two to make your desired gain percent. Screenshots trades are just for demonstration that how this management strategy works, they are not actual trades. You should backtest for different entry prices to see how this is working before you use it on a real trade.