The Virtual Management utility allows setting the virtual StopLoss, TakeProfit, TrailingStop, BreakEvenStopLoss and BreakEvenTakeProfit levels for your orders.
It is possible to set the required type and color for all levels.
StopLoss and TakeProfit are set separately for BUY and SELL orders. You can set the levels by specifying the level or distance (as price/points).
The BreakEven section consists of BreakEvenStopLoss and BreakEvenTakeProfit set as a percentage of the balance and Breakeven_level set as a level (fixed price).
It is possible to use multiple instances of the EA. In this case, a unique number must be set for each instance.
- Magic - identifier of the orders to be managed by the panel;
- slippage - the maximum allowed slippage, at which an order can be executed;
- Use other orders - enable/disabled management of all orders;
- Levels or Points - type of the levels set for the StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- Stoploss Buy - stop loss value in points or in price for buy trades;
- Stoploss Sell - stop loss value in points or in price for sell trades.
- Takeprofit Buy - take profit value in points or in price for buy trades;
- Takeprofit Sell - take profit value in points or in price for sell trades.
- Breakeven level - the price to close all trades when reached;
- UseBreakEvenStopLoss - enable/disable the BreakEvenStopLoss;
- UseBreakEvenTakeProfit - enable/disable the BreakEvenTakeProfit;
- BreakEvenStopLoss - the value of the BreakEvenStopLoss level as a percentage of the current balance;
- BreakEvenTakeProfit - the value of the BreakEvenTakeProfit level as a percentage of the current balance.
- Trailing Start - the number of points in profit to place the initial level of TrailingStop;
- Trailing Step - the number of points in profit to modify the level of TrailingStop