The EA trades EURUSD M5.
It is designed to stop trading during high-impact news. Due to this, the tester runs are not always considered to be valid. The recommended settings are set by default.
It is recommended to run the EA on an ECN account with a leverage of 1:500.
Recommended deposit size is 6000 units (or a cent account of 60 units) for the first opened order with 0.01 lot. 12000 = 0.02 lot, 18000=0.03 ...
The EA is not afraid of any sudden movements and changes in price. Therefore, a proprietary method for exiting unprofitable deals has been introduced.
The EA intelligently determines the safest points for opening orders.
- TimeStart - operation start time on Monday according to the VPS time
- TimeStop - operation stop time on Friday according to the VPS time
- ExitMode - robot stop mode (false - normal mode)
- WorkTF - working timeframe
- MaxTrades - maximum number of open orders
- Step - distance of the grid in 5-digit points
- DynamicOrd - order to start the dynamic grid
- DynamicExp - step multiplier for the dynamic grid
- TakeProfit - take profit in 5-digit points, 0 - disabled.
- TrailStart - distance to activate trailing in 5-digit points
- TrailDistance - distance of trailing in 5-digit points, 0 = disabled.
- TrailStep - trailing step in 5-digit points
- Lot - fixed order volume in lots. Recommended 0.01 per 6000 units of the deposit
- LotsExp - multiplier for subsequent orders, 1 = disabled
- TotalEquityRisk - maximum drawdown percentage, 0 = disabled
- BuyCol - color for buy orders
- SellCol - color for sell orders
- Magic - ID of the EA, no more than 6 digits
- Slippage - slippage