Veno EA MT5
Veno EA MT5 is a safe and fully automated medium-term trading robot.
The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitrage, etc.
Veno Expert System MT5 automatically monitors the appearance of participants with distinct preference towards buying or selling on the market. Trades are conducted on sharp cluster and news based movements of the market. The robot analyzes the market volumes and volatility, and follows strong supply and demand movements. It smoothly sets breakeven levels and features the built-in smart mechanism for partial closure of profitable trades. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension.
The EA features multi-currency trading.
Basic EA settings are already configured for trading EURUSD (M30, H1, H4), GBPUSD (M30, H1, H4).
- The EA has been optimized for EURUSD (M30, H1, H4), GBPUSD (M30, H1, H4).
- It is recommended to use a low spread ECN broker and a VPS.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Small spread will significantly increase your profit.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel to establish connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important to backtest Veno EA MT5 with the simulation coefficient of at least 90%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
- Lot - lot size;
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Magic - unique EA magic number;
- CheckLevels - estimated number of levels;
- BiasPips - correction factor for pending orders;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread allowed of the broker;
- ShowInfo - show/hide extra info;
- Optimize - enable optimization for fast testing in the terminal;
- Trailing - enable/disable breakeven position processing mode;
- TrailStart - activate breakeven level (in points);
- TrailStopPercent - breakeven level setting percentage;
- SplitProfitLots - enable/disable profitable order division mode;
- StartSplitPips - points of profit to start dividing a profitable deal;
- SplitPercentProfit - profit percentage for each divisible part of a deal;
- SplitLot - closed lot volume for each divisible part of a deal;
- AutoLot - enable/disable deal volume auto selection mode;
- BalancePerLot - number of the balance units per the specified Lot deal volume;
- CheckTime - enable/disable the EA hourly work mode;
- StartHour - operation start (in hours);
- StopHour - operation stop (in hours);
- CommentDeals - custom comments for deals