- CycleTrapCCI is a fully automated EA for Forex trading. Feature is the trend-following EA using the CCI.
- The EA works on H1. Target currency is GBPJPY.
- The maximum number of positions is two. In order to hedge, the second position will reverse trading.
- It is not recommended to use the EA if STOPLEVEL on GBPJPY exceeds 20 pips.
- FUNDA - buying and selling if "0", buying only if "1" and selling only if "-1".
- magic - set magic number.
- lots1 - set the number of lots in the first position. 0.1 means ten thousand currency.
- lots2 - set the number of lots in the second position. 0.1 means ten thousand currency.
- profitPipsST1 - set the profit pips of the first position.
- profitPipsST2 - set the profit pips of the second position.
- losscutPips - set the loss cut pips. In some cases to be closed by the internal logic.
- trapIntervalPips - set the stop level larger pips of securities companies.
- MondayTRADEOFF - If you do not want to trade on Monday, set it to 1.
- TuesdayTRADEOFF - If you do not want to trade on Tuesday, set it to 1.
- WednesdayTRADEOFF - If you do not want to trade on Wednesday, set it to 1.
- ThursdayTRADEOFF - If you do not want to trade on Thursday, set it to 1.
- FridayTRADEOFF - If you do not want to trade on Friday, set it to 1.
- TestGMTOffset - If you want to back test, it is necessary to set the GMTOffset of historical data. For example, in the case of the FXDD of historical data, 3.